After Jiang Yu woke up, he subconsciously stretched out his hand and threw himself to the side, but he missed anyone, only a piece of cool bedding.

    It only took such a moment to go from being confused to being sober.

    He sat up abruptly, glanced around, there was no sign of Nan Fu in the room at all, he crawled to the edge of the bed, and found that all the clothes on the floor were gone, and except for some obvious marks, his body was completely washed. clean and dry.

    Omega in estrus is very emotionally unstable, Jiang Yu lost his mind for a moment, and a great panic covered his head.

    Without even thinking about it, he stretched his long legs, took a big leap from the bed, found a nightgown, put it on, and rushed out of the living room in a panic.

    There was no one in the living room, no one in the bathroom, and he stood there for a moment like a dilapidated ship without a sailor.

    Until a very appetizing aroma came from the kitchen, Jiang Yu's nose twitched, and suddenly thought of something, his eyes lit up, he opened the door and ran to the kitchen.

    Just at the moment when he held the handle, the closed kitchen door was suddenly opened from the inside.

    The fragrance of eggs mixed with the smell of smoke scrambled out from behind the door, and the wind from the small windowsill brought Alpha's tall figure into Jiang Yu's eyes.

    Nan Fu heard the rustling outside, and knew that Jiang Yu had woken up. Unexpectedly, when he raised his eyes, the young man with red eyes rushed towards her in a daze.

    She still had a cigarette in her mouth, and when she was hit like this, the ash was scattered on her clothes.

    She quickly took out the cigarette and held it between her fingertips.

    "I didn't do anything in the morning." Nan Fu clamped his chin, lifted it up, observed carefully, and seeing his wet eyes, she couldn't help joking, "Why are you crying?"

    Jiang Yuxiu Trembling, she hugged her waist relyingly, her voice was still hoarse after getting up: "I'm scared when you wake up."

    Nan Fu was amused by his childish words: "My Omega is here, I can run Where are you going?"

    She tapped the tooth marks on the back of his neck: "It's been stamped."

    Jiang Yu stared at her: "Then why didn't you wait for me to get up together?"

    "Aren't I afraid that you will be hungry?" Nan Fu said, "Thinking about ordering some noodles for you." After

    saying that, remembering that the water was still boiling in the pot, she pushed him away a little, and was about to turn off the fire. feet.

    The floor was cold, and the teenager's two shapely feet began to turn red from the cold.

    Nan Fu frowned: "You came out without your shoes on?"

    Jiang Yu heard this, his black eyes looked down, as if he just realized that he didn't wear shoes, and his face showed a little embarrassment.

    Nan Fu patted him on the shoulder: "Go and put on your shoes, I'll come out after cooking the noodles."

    "No."

    Jiang Yu refused this arrangement: "I just want to stay with you, and we won't be apart for a moment."

    After finishing speaking At these words, he blinked very lightly, moved his toes slightly, and realized that he was a little too clingy.

    I don't know if it's because he's being marked or he's in heat, or both, his desire for Alpha grows like a vine, and his heart beats much faster than usual, making him unable to control it at all.