She paused He paused, and said two words with a blank expression: "Settle the account."

    Yu Mian thought for a while in her heart, only to realize that she meant to let go, and she was immediately overjoyed: "Great, I'll tell mom when I go back tonight! "

    It's not urgent, listen to me first," Nan Fu said, "I added you on WeChat because I want to ask you something."

    Hearing this, Yu Mian blinked in disbelief.

    She raised her eyes to look at Nan Fu for a moment, she clearly still had that indifferent look, but her attitude towards her seemed to be much gentler, and she actually asked her for help?

    Nan Fu: "I don't want to?"

    Yu Mian shook her head like a rattle: "No! Tell me!"

    Seeing her silly look, Nan Fu raised the corner of his lower lip slightly: "From now on, pay more attention to Yan Wen'an's movements. If he is on a business trip or is away for a long time, remember to tell me on WeChat. Other than that Besides, don't tell anyone about this matter, and don't come to me openly."

    "Why should you pay attention to this?" Yu Mian asked in confusion, "What's wrong with Uncle?"

    "It's nothing," Nan Fu said vaguely, " I'm just afraid that Yan Banxue will cause trouble for you while Yan Wen'an is not around." Hearing

    this, Yu Mian slowly tightened her hand holding the phone.

    Sunlight leaked in from the aisle window, and a shadow fell on the tall Alpha's shoulders, making him look extraordinarily heavy.

    "Nan Fu," she called her softly, and the emotion in her eyes was about to overflow, "I'm so happy that you are still willing to worry about us."

    "You don't know," Yu Mian said with red eyes, "before I meet you again , I always have dreams. In my dreams, I ask you how you are doing, whether you hate us, whether you have many unhappy things, you stand quietly in a dark corner, whenever you want to speak At that time, I woke up with fright."

    "I was very scared, I didn't know why I was scared at first, but after I saw you, I understood." Yu Mian sniffed, "I was afraid to hear your answer. "

    I heard you say, I'm not doing well at all.

    Nan Fu was slightly taken aback, and looked down at Yu Mian, whose eyelashes trembled and tears rolled in his eyes, but his fists were clenched tightly, as if trying to restrain his emotions.

    It's just that her attitude has eased a little, and Yu Mian can make such a big reaction. If she really makes it clear to her, she might still think about how to make up for the past.

    If this caught Yan Wen'an's attention, then all her previous efforts would be wasted.

    But in the end I couldn't bear it.

    Nan Fu breathed a sigh of relief, and didn't dare to show more, just whispered: "There is no answer to this kind of thing."

    So you will never hear the answer that scares you.

    "Let's go," Nan Fu lightly tapped Yu Mian's shoulders, and reminded her before tears burst into tears, "The dishes should all be served." When the

    two returned, the people in the box saw a There are two figures behind one.

    The faces of those walking in front were expressionless, and their hearts skipped a beat when they saw it. Could it be that the conversation has collapsed?