Afraid that she would not agree, Yu Mian Mian quickly said again: "I didn't mean to bother you, I really have something very important." After saying

    this, the other three people looked over quietly.

    Jiang Yu observed Nan Fu's expression calmly. Although he got her answer just now, he felt even more distressed for no reason.

    If it was only the harsh growing environment and the pain of being abandoned that constrained her, one day, as she said, all of these can be left to time to let go.

    But now it's clearly more than that.

    She was carrying something that was difficult to shake off, and it was also something that he couldn't bear with it.

    He pursed his lips, this time without a word of persuasion, waiting for her to make her own decision.

    The air was silent for a few seconds, just when Yu Mian thought that Nan Fu would not agree and lowered his head in frustration, Nan Fu suddenly stood up.

    The chair moved back with a sharp rattling sound.

    "Come out with me."

    She said these words without emotion, and went straight out of the box door.

    Yu Mian stayed where she was.

    It was Shen Jia who knocked on the table and reminded urgently: "Sister, why are you just standing there, what are you waiting for?"

    Yu Mian came back to her senses, and after bowing again to thank them, she stumbled towards Nan Fu's direction. Chased out.

    At the end of the aisle, Nan Fu was half leaning against the wall, and passed the little girl next to him: "Tell me, what's the matter?"

    Yu Mian sneaked a glance at her hesitantly, and obediently called out: "Sister."

    Nan Fu didn't answer.

    Yu Mian's eyes dimmed, and her figure seemed to be getting thinner. She said softly, "Mom is not in good health recently. She misses you very much, especially you."

    Nan Fu frowned: "Is your health not good?"

    "Well," Yu Mian's eyes turned red, "Before I had an accident, it was enough to worry her. After she found out in the hospital that it was you who sent me there, she felt that it was you who sent me there." I've been thinking about this all the time, and I've been insomnia all night long, sister, please go and see her, please..."

    Nan Fu fell silent, and the toe of his shoe rolled on the ground.

    There is still a month or so before the end of the term, and it just so happens that Zhu Xiangmei returned to China, and everything is developing according to the trajectory of her previous life, without any mistakes.

    Well, maybe she could try taking a small step first.

    "Give me the phone." Nan Fu suddenly said.

    "Ah?" Yu Mian slightly opened her eyes.

    Nan Fu directly reached out to her: "Add a WeChat account."

    "Oh...Okay, right away!" Yu Mian reacted, her eyes lit up, she hurriedly took out her phone from her small bag and handed it over, asking cautiously , "Did you agree to go to see mother?"

    "No." Nan Fu said lightly.

    After flicking her fingers on the screen twice, she handed the phone back to Yu Mian: "Just tell her, it's not time to meet her yet, let her take care of herself and wait for me to find her..."