back door was not closed tightly, and the wind always came in through the gap.

    The classroom was originally heated, but after the electricity was cut off, the temperature gradually dropped lower and lower, and the piercing wind did not blow away the ambiguity in this small world.

    Nan Fu's breathing froze.

    His invitations were always caught off guard, like an unsharp knife, sharpening on her heart.

    The four eyes are facing each other.

    Nan Fu lowered his eyes halfway, tilted the corners of his mouth almost imperceptibly, as if he was smiling, but his gaze was particularly aggressive.

    Jiang Yu felt that Zhou Yang had made a mistake.

    Not only does this person look cruel when he is not smiling, but he is also cruel when he is smiling. She made his Adam's apple roll involuntarily.

    That kind of deep precipitation mixed with traces, seems to have been practiced in a certain environment for a long time.

    Unreproducible, but also fascinated him.

    Alpha quietly climbed up Jiang Yu's back with a punitive pheromone. In a dangerous situation, he subconsciously leaned back.

    Nan Fu grabbed his hand.

    As if very dissatisfied with his teasing and fleeing movements, she touched along his wrist bones, especially with her wet fingertips revealing an irresistible force.

    Jiang Yu's body leaned lower and lower, and finally lost his balance, and almost fell off the chair with him. It was Nan Fu who supported his dangling back.

    With the other hand, she fished out of her pocket, found a hard fruit candy, and handed it to her mouth. She bit the package with her teeth and tore a corner.

    Hard fruit candies were fed into Jiang Yu's mouth.

    Before he could taste what it was, Nan Fu's kiss was suppressed.

    She poked in along that lip, opened her white teeth, and then touched the little ball of sugar.

    The mouth is hot, the sweet sugar melts, and the lime flavor spreads slowly.

    Jiang Yu liked this taste very much, so he couldn't help rolling it in his mouth twice, and accidentally scratched her with his teeth. He heard Nan Fu grunt in pain, and as if to make up for it, he gently sucked the tip of her tongue .

    Nan Fu was stimulated by his inadvertent behavior, and his mind went blank.

    The students had already sung several songs, and some of them got tired of singing and started chatting and laughing.

    Jiang Yu couldn't hear anything.

    Hanging half up on the seat, his legs inevitably had to be supported by force, but his legs softened after being kissed by Nan Fu, and after a long time they became numb, and his stiff body slowly slid down the chair.

    He squatted halfway under the desk, raised his head to accept her kiss, and unconsciously hooked his arms around her neck.

    The blood has never been so boiling that the body is trembling with excitement.

    It was nothing more than a red-faced and hot kiss, but it still made him feel that he was completely robbed.

    Nan Fu thought that he was afraid, and caressed the raised thin skin carefully, the soothing pheromone penetrated along the pores, squeezing the surrounding air, as if coaxing him gently and silently.