Jiang Yu leaned on her shoulder, He raised his head to meet her gaze.

    Lovers should trust each other.

    Nam Fu seems to trust him unconditionally from the moment the relationship was established, so maybe he can do the same.

    After a while, Jiang Yu changed his tone and said in a relaxed tone: "Okay, tomorrow, I will meet my parents."

    Early on Sunday morning, Nan Fu took a taxi to the hospital where Jiang Yu was undergoing surgery.

    Jiang Yu informed late, and when Nan Fu arrived, he had already been pushed into the operating room.

    Xu Huaiyin was the only one at the door of the operating room.

    The man who was just in his forties, his eyebrows and eyes are somewhat similar to Jiang Yu, but he is not as beautiful and aggressive as Jiang Yu. Instead, he has a refined and gentle temperament, probably due to proper maintenance, and the years have hardly left too much on him. There are many traces, but there are a few mature lines in the corners of the eyes when he smiles.

    "Hello, Uncle Xu."

    Nan Fu walked over and greeted him first.

    Xu Huaiyin slightly bent his lower lip in response. He stared at the signal light that said "in operation" in front of him, but there was no smile in his eyes: "The success rate of gland restoration surgery is 70%. If the operation is not successful , will cause permanent damage to Xiaoyu’s glands—do you know what this concept is?”

    He cut to the chase: “If it wasn’t for you, Xiaoyu would never do these things that are no different from self-mutilation.”

    Nan Fu fixed his eyes, nodded, and said seriously: "In the future, I will do my best not to let him suffer from this kind of harm."

    Xu Huaiyin glanced at her with a half-smile: "Your promise is not convincing at all. .”

    He took out a folder from his handbag and handed it to her: “An Alpha who can’t accept Omega pheromones, what qualifications does he have to say that? Your illness itself is a kind of harm to him. "

    Nan Fu took the folder and flipped through it. It contained information about investigating her, and almost all her experiences from childhood to adulthood were in it.

    Nan Fu's eyes darkened, and he suddenly had a feeling of being peeped into his life.

    If someone else had investigated her like this, she would have turned her face a long time ago, but the man in front of her was none other than Jiang Yu's father.

    "Uncle Xu doesn't need to worry about this," Nan Fu pursed his lips, "I will overcome."

    "Overcome?" Xu Huaiyin seemed to hear some joke, "How long will it take? One month? Half a year? One year? What do you think? Is it appropriate for Xiao Yu to spend time with you like this?"

    Nan Fu was speechless.

    How long it would take to get over it she couldn't be sure.

    After all, he has lived two lifetimes, Xu Huaiyin's hints were too obvious, so Nan Fu asked sincerely: "What does Uncle Xu mean?"

    Xu Huaiyin: "Go to the doctor now. "

    Nan Fu opened his eyes slightly: "Now?"

    "It's now," Xu Huaiyin locked his eyes on her, "I made an appointment with a psychiatrist for you before I came. I want you to have treatment right away. Show some sincerity, at least see results after Xiaoyu's glands recover, otherwise..."