She is enclosing her own territory, so even the kiss is sharp and brutal.

    Nan Fu had never kissed him so delicately before.

    Licking from the lip line little by little, pecked twice, and then slowly passed over his teeth, splitting the obstacles, pushing the nerve-sensitive upper gums.

    The flavors of caramel and pheromones blend together and melt on the lips and teeth.

    The other party obviously didn't suck and kiss the root of his tongue, but Jiang Yu still felt a tingling sensation from the root of his tongue to his heart.

    His right hand had no place to rest, he groped over and touched the opponent's waist.

    There is no trace of fat on Nan Fu's waist. It feels very firm to the touch, but it also has the unique softness of women.

    Jiang Yu's heart was itchy, and he squeezed it through the sweater.

    Nan Fu's body tensed up for a moment, and he took advantage of the situation to grab his hand and hooked his little fingertip, not letting him move, just kissing him intently.

    A clean and gentle deep kiss without any desire, but Jiang Yu's face was still flushed, and the place where he had just taken the medicine in the morning seemed to be streaming with tears.

    He slowly tightened his grip on her hand, feeling a little out of breath, and sobbed softly, "Nan Fu..."

    Nan Fu felt his emotion, retreated back, and put his forehead against his forehead "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Yu's lips had a little water on them, he poked out the tip of his tongue and licked it, his breath was still a little unsteady, and when Nan Fu lowered his eyelids, he showed her the back of his fair and smooth neck.

    Although he didn't say anything, the meaning was obvious.

    He's inviting her to mark himself.

    Alpha's instinctive possessiveness caused Nan Fu's eyes to narrow dangerously, and a certain thought that she deliberately suppressed and ignored showed signs of breaking through under this signal-like action.

    She looked away in a little embarrassment.

    Jiang Yu couldn't wait for a response for a long time. When she raised her head, she happened to see the flickering lights and shadows of the movie theater hitting Nan Fu's face. Her eyes were full of solemnity.

    "Do you still watch movies?" Nan Fu asked him in a low voice.

    Jiang Yu shook his head, he could not understand what the movie was talking about for a long time.

    So Nan Fu took his hand and walked out of the cinema.

    The two found a place to sit in the waiting area of ​​the shopping mall. Nan Fu pursed her lips and thought about her words: "You... call your father now."

    Jiang Yu didn't understand what she meant: "I let you You tag me, you want me to call my dad? Why, you still need to inform my dad about this kind of thing?"

    "..." Nan Fu gave him a light look, "If you think about it, it's not impossible. "

    Jiang Yu frowned: "Then why are you calling my dad? I'm about to call, and I'll be called back later."

    "It's okay, we still have time to date, now ask your dad about the gland recovery surgery It's more important." Nan Fu said, "I want to know when the surgery can be arranged as soon as possible. I don't really want to mark you in this situation where I can't perceive your pheromone, so can it be as soon as possible?"