Jiang Yu was on the side calling for a taxi.

    He is still not used to living in a hotel near the school, which happens to be not far from the apartment.

    Just as he hung up the phone, Nan Fu suddenly hugged him from behind.

    Jiang Yu paused.

    The opponent's head was buried on his shoulder, and the fragrant pheromone entangled, as if splitting layers of dark clouds in a snowy day.

    Sun squeezed in.

    He heard Nan Fu say in a low voice: "Okay."

    Being trapped by him, she said yes.

    Jiang Yu's laughter overflowed from his throat, and he felt guilty for cheating the child for no reason, but he quickly dismissed the slight hesitation: "Well, you said it yourself." The

    car drove into the apartment.

    Jiang Yu helped Nan Fu into the house.

    Almost as soon as the door was closed, the breathing of the two suddenly became a little heavy.

    Nan Fu endured all the way.

    He kept comforting her on the way, but the comfort of words was far less than touching him in reality.

    She clasped his waist, pushed him against the entrance wall, and covered her lips, Alpha's pheromones were overwhelming, full of undisguised desire.

    Jiang Yu froze his back and could only passively accept her mopping up.

    As if feeling the stiffness of the person in his arms, Nan Fu's fingers slowly moved down from the back of his head, rubbing his fingertips around his glands, with a little comfort.

    Jiang Yu felt a little out of breath, he wanted to speak, but all the words were swallowed by the other party.

    Alcohol paralyzes people's nerves, but magnifies all senses to the extreme.

    The pheromone exchange is especially intense at this moment.

    Jiang Yu's abdomen tightened, and he felt Nan Fu's strong changes.

    So that the fingertips began to tremble slightly.

    I don't know how long it took before Nan Fu let him go, but his forehead was still stuck to his: "Little cat... I want to take a bath, wait for me?"

    Her tone of voice was so normal that it couldn't be more normal.

    If he hadn't seen her drunk, he wouldn't even think she was drunk.

    Jiang Yu raised his eyes to look at her, the ends of his eyes were moist red, and the lips that had been sucked and kissed became more colorful: "I'll wash it for you."

    Nan Fu's breathing became disordered for a moment.

    She looked at him deeply, with interest in her tone, as if a hunter was teasing her prey: "Do you know, your words seem to invite me to the bathroom..."

    "Huh?" Jiang Yu was confused, Eyelashes are trembling.

    This weak expression greatly pleased Alpha, she leaned close to him, and murmured two words.

    Jiang Yu slowly opened his eyes wide.

    There was a smile on the corners of Nan Fu's eyes and brows.

    "If you want, I can do it too." Before he could

    react, Nan Fu picked him up and walked slowly to the bathroom.