Jian leaned on the back seat without a word, and just as Nan Fu was about to help him down, he frowned and murmured "It hurts".

In order not to touch his wound, Nan Fu had no choice but to hug him horizontally and slowly move him out.

In this season, it is windy at night.

Jian Yiyan was thin and injured, and when the wind blew, he shrank into Nan Fu's arms, still wrapped in the military cloak.

Nan Fu was not used to being so close to people, so he quickly put Jian Yiyan on the mobile hospital bed.

Jian Yiyan was pushed onto the elevator by doctors and nurses.

She was about to follow up when she suddenly felt a heavy gaze fall on her.

Nan Fu turned around.

Under the faint streetlights of the hospital, two police officers were explaining the situation to the person in charge of the hospital, while Jiang Yu stood motionless, with his head down and a heavy shadow on his face.

Nan Fu saw that his complexion was not very good, so he walked over and suggested: "There should be nothing serious next, I think it's getting late, why don't you go back first..."

Jiang Yu interrupted her: " I'm going back, what about you?"

Nan Fu said truthfully: "I don't know how Jian Yiyan's situation is, I should stay in the hospital tonight."

Jiang Yu: "Then I will stay too."

Nan Fu revealed He raised his eyelids: "If you don't go home, won't your father tell you?"

Jiang Yu glanced at her with a smile, and said lightly, "I told him tonight that I didn't plan to go home."

Nan Fu: "..." The

reason for not going home is self-evident.

Nan Fu licked his lips, pretending not to understand: "Then... let's go up together." While the

doctor was doing a physical examination on Jian Yiyan, the police also asked Nan Fu to take notes.

Nan Fu gave a general account of what happened tonight, but when the police asked how she and Jian Yiyan met, she replied, "She remembers Nan Zhengcheng's lover."

The child called his father by his first and last name, and combined with tonight's situation, the police almost understood Nan Zhengcheng's bad style.

As long as Jian Yiyan's injury is identified, Nan Zhengcheng's execution is a certainty.

By the time everything was over, it was already midnight.

Jian Yiyan was lying on the hospital bed hanging water, and the last nurse came out from inside.

Jiang Yu didn't know where to go, so Nan Fu went straight into the ward.

Jian Yiyan has already woken up, her face is still a little pale, but she seems to be in good spirits.

"Sorry," Nan Fu said first, "I made you suffer tonight."

Jian Yiyan stood up slightly, and smiled indifferently: "I just use money to do things, and I haven't been fully marked. With such a small injury, I can get four million. It's worth it. You don't have to feel guilty. Besides, it's not good to sleep with someone." Sleeping."

Nan Fu was silent for a moment: "It's different."

"It doesn't make any difference to me," Jian Yiyan sized her up blatantly, then changed the subject and joked, "But if it's you, That's really different."