The chilly wind blew the tassels on Nan Fu's shoulders, and she felt Jiang Yu looking up at her from a height of more than ten meters.

He was against the light, with deep shadows on his face, as if he wanted to speak out, but he was afraid of frightening her and stepping on the air.

Nan Fu smiled, looked away, and stepped on the outer unit of Nan's air conditioner with one foot.

Jiang Yu stared at the figure outside the wall on the fourth floor, his fingertips turned white, and his heart hung in his throat.

It wasn't until he saw her other hand clasped firmly on the right angle of the wall that he breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked at the gate of the community. The police hadn't arrived yet, and he didn't know whether Nan Fu called the police or not.

After hesitating for a moment, he still couldn't hold back and ran to the fourth floor.

After making sure that there was no one in the downstairs area, Nan Fu smashed open the window with his elbow.

A moment later, the suppressive pheromones with furious rage hit his face.

Nan Fu's feet almost slipped.

She sneered and quickly regained her grip.

When he broke through the window, Nan Zhengcheng was pulling up his pants in a panic. Seeing Nan Fu, he suddenly widened his eyes, as if he didn't expect her to appear.

Nan Fu ignored him, and glanced across the room. Two feet were exposed from the tail of the sofa, and there were bloodstains on them. It was a brief statement.

In addition to Nan Zhengcheng's aggressive pheromones in the air, there is also the smell of Omega being forced to overflow uncontrollably during estrus.

Needless to say, he must also be in a mess.

Nan Fu suddenly smelled this pheromone, and his face turned pale.

After standing still for several seconds, she resisted the discomfort and walked over.

Nan Fu didn't look around, quickly took off the cloak on his body, and wrapped Jian Yiyan around him.

He has fallen into a semi-comatose state, and the pheromone is constantly emitting.

Nan Fu took out the suppression spray that he carried with him and sprayed him a few times.

But it doesn't help at all.

Nan Zhengcheng marked him, as long as Alpha's pheromone is not received, Omega's estrus symptoms will not be relieved unless an inhibitor is injected immediately.

Seeing that Jian Yiyan started to twitch all over, Nan Fu picked him up and prepared to send him to the hospital.

Just as she opened the door a crack, Nan Zhengcheng, who had recovered from his panic, suddenly rushed over, grabbed her by the shoulders, and slammed her hard against the wall.

Jian Yiyan also fell to the ground.

Nan Zhengcheng stared at her, probably because of extreme anger, his arms were shaking: "Do you know Xiao Jian? You are the Alpha he is going to meet when he buys the plane ticket?"

Nan Fu didn't even have an eyelid Move a little and stare at him quietly.

She sent the plane ticket to Jian Yiyan two days ago, in order for Nan Zhengcheng to find out.

But the planned discovery date is tomorrow, and Nan Zhengcheng is mentioning it now, apparently because the plane ticket was discovered in advance.

Seeing that she didn't answer, Nan Zhengcheng was instantly enraged, punched her on the corner of the mouth, and asked, "I'm fucking asking you!"

Nan Fu could dodge this time, but she didn't.

She was beaten so that her head was tilted to the side, and even knowing that Nan Zhengcheng had misunderstood, she allowed him to grab her by the collar and add fuel to the fire mockingly: "Isn't the matter obvious?

" It was ambiguous, but Nan Zhengcheng, who was in a rage, couldn't tell the difference at all: "You bastard, why don't you fucking die?! So many Omegas, you don't want to mess with me? Do you know how much I like him? You can't let me go, and you can't see me at all?!" "Let me let you go now?" Nan Fu couldn't help laughing at his crazy and distorted expression, "It's a pity that it's too late . Let me tell you another secret. The Omega you like so much has known me for a long time. What you did to him, I..." "You lied to me!" Nan Zhengcheng interrupted her with a growl, "What he said Love me, you say you don't dislike my past, you say you want to spend the rest of your life with me!" Nan Fu looked at him pityingly: "So you will believe this kind of lying to children." She glanced at the scarred eyes Jian said, and then his eyes fell back on Nan Zhengcheng, his tone gradually turned cold: "How dare you ignore the law and forcibly mark him for life, Nan Zhengcheng, do you know the consequences of doing so?" Hearing this , Nan Zhengcheng seemed to have finally remembered what he had done, his face was frightened, and his lips began to turn pale. Nan Fu didn't intend to let him go just like that: "An Alpha who has been deprived of the right to marry dares to forcibly mark an Omega for life..." She condescended, and stated word by word: "He will be physically castrated." The voice fell to the ground, Nan Fu Zhengcheng's legs began to tremble. "Aren't you just relying on your Alpha status to be arrogant?" Nan Fu's face was cold, and every word was heartbreaking, "When you are castrated, you will no longer be an Alpha, and you will not even belong to any gender. By then , what do you have left?"

"Don't-I don't want-"

Nan Zhengcheng wailed repeatedly, got up recklessly, and wanted to run outside.

However, as soon as the concealed door opened, there was a young man with an expressionless face standing at the door.

Before Nan Zhengcheng could react, he kicked him back into the room.

When Nan Fu saw Jiang Yu, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes. Just as he was about to speak, there were a series of footsteps in the corridor.

"Police! Hold still!"