"Well," Nan Fu watched him, and followed him, "If I say I can't, will you help me?"

    Jiang Yu didn't speak or move, he was betting on something.

    After two seconds of stalemate, Nan Fu's eyes gradually became dangerous.

    She seemed to lose her patience, and took two steps. Before Jiang Yu had time to react, she was holding her waist tightly against the white porcelain wall of the bathroom.

    He threw his head back, with nowhere to go.

    "Little cat..." Nan Fu's eyes rested on his face unscrupulously, "Are you provoking me?"

    Jiang Yu's eyelashes trembled slightly due to the soft and gentle address.

    Fingers clenched unconsciously.

    Jiang Yu rolled his Adam's apple, staring straight at her.

    It seems to be saying that it is provoking you, so what?

    "Do you know the consequences of provoking an Alpha who is in a susceptible period?" Nan Fu leaned forward, pressed his forehead against his, and said slowly, "Either get beaten, or..."

    fucked.

    The voice stopped abruptly, she lowered her head, her warm breath brushed against his ear, and she chuckled inexplicably.

    Jiang Yu waited for a long time, but he didn't see her continue, so he raised his head to look at her, and called out: "Nan Fu..."

    "Huh?"

    Jiang Yu's black eyes were clear, like two clear glass, he stretched out his hand Putting it on her waist: "How do you feel now?"

    Nan Fu fiddled with the broken hair on his forehead twice, and stroked the eyelashes with the belly of his finger, the pheromone was dry and warm: "You are asking knowingly."

    "Then... ..." Jiang Yu swallowed, stretched her fingers along the hem of her school uniform, and stroked her spine, "Do you want me to help you?"

    Nan Fu stopped suddenly, and almost immediately held down his hand .

    She stared down at Jiang Yu: "What do you want to do?"

    Jiang Yu looked serious like a kind-hearted person who is willing to help: "Aren't you uncomfortable?"

    Nan Fu said nothing.

    It's not just uncomfortable, it's probably because of too much depression, her whole body is in pain.

    The pain made her lose her mind.

    Jiang Yu seemed to have seen through her patience, and stretched out with the other hand: "Does it hurt here too?"

    Nan Fu's arm muscles twitched when he touched her like this.

    She pushed him away almost roughly: "Don't fucking touch it."

    Nan Fu's expression was a little unsightly.

    She wanted to peel off the man's head to see what was inside, and she also wanted to slap her ears to completely eliminate the predatory desire in her heart.

    This man was not aggressive in front of her, and could even be called submissive, so she subconsciously wanted to plunder, possess, and circle him until he couldn't take a step out of this small bathroom.

    It doesn't even matter if he is Alpha or her good friend.

    susceptible period.

    A period of susceptibility that cannot be suppressed by tranquilizers.