As he said, Nan Fu punched him on the other side of the face.

    Seeing Nan Zhengcheng fall to the ground and screaming, she knelt down and grabbed his clothes close to her ear: "You are right, you are my father, so you should be very clear about how bad your genes are, I naturally If you don't believe me, you can try to disturb her at school again..."

    Jiang Yu just walked to the back of the third grade teaching building when he heard these threatening words.

    And at the corner, there was still a little girl with a distressed expression.

    Hearing the news that Nan Fu was running to the junior high school, he immediately followed. From a distance, he saw Nan Fu dragging people to the slope behind the teaching building.

    It's just that he really didn't expect that this junior is not that junior.

    The little girl in front heard the sound, turned her head to look, and there were still crystal teardrops hanging on her eyelashes.

    Jiang Yu looked her around lightly, the messy hair, red and swollen eyes, and bruises all over her body could really arouse Alpha's desire to protect.

    He made a soft "tsk" sound, with some gloom in his eyes, and murmured: "Nan Fu, how many people have you provoked..."

    Nan Fu on the other side didn't notice the movement here, she looked at the muddy Nan Zhengcheng, who was also paralyzed on the ground, hooked the corners of his lips: "Did you understand what you said just now?"

    Nan Zhengcheng was beaten up until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen.

    He looked up at Alpha in front of him, his pupils shrank, and he slowly spit out a bloody tooth from his mouth: "If you have the ability, you killed me..."

    "I want to die so much," Nan Fu laughed softly, "But I just want you to live now, so that you can see if your next life will be worse than it is now."

    Her tone was very light, But the hostility in his eyes made people shudder.

    Strands of terrifying pheromones lingered around, pressing on him continuously one after another.

    Nan Zhengcheng couldn't even speak this time.

    His lips pressed against the dirty ground, and his whole body began to tremble.

    Seeing that he had no strength to resist, Nan Fu stood up expressionlessly.

    She turned her head, and when her sight touched two figures, one tall and one short standing not far away, there was a crack on her cold face.

    But it was only for a moment, and after a while, she closed her eyes, took out a tissue and wiped her hands.

    She didn't speak to anyone, just passed Jiang Yu and Yu Mian.

    Alpha's pheromones hadn't all been packed yet, when she walked over, the air became a bit colder.

    Jiang Yu frowned, seeing Yu Mian raised her thin arms to hold Nan Fu.

    "Before, after self-study every evening, classmates I didn't know always came to trouble me on the way home...but since last week, they haven't come here again."

    Yu Mian's fingertips turned pale with force, Her voice trembled, with a suppressed cry: "You follow me every night, right?"

    Nan Fu's body stiffened for a moment, and he said with difficulty: "No."