Apart from her, there was no other teacher in the classroom. Although she was a Beta who couldn't smell pheromones, Alpha's angry suppression still made her feel terrified.

    She watched helplessly as someone dragged Nan Zhengcheng by the collar to the door, and couldn't help shivering.

    When she realized that she wanted to catch up, Nan Zhengcheng had already been dragged to the stairs.

    The female teacher rushed back to Fu Yumian again, her face full of anxiety: "Is this student from the high school! Where is she going to take him, please don't let anything happen!"

    She was about to call the dean, but He found that Yu Mian had already chased in the direction of the stairs.

    "Hey..." The

    female teacher couldn't hold back.

    Nan Fu dragged Nan Zhengcheng down the teaching building. Along the way, many students stuck their heads out from the balcony to watch the fun, but they were frightened by Nan Fu's gloomy expression.

    Finally, she stopped on the slope behind the teaching building, then raised her arm and threw her hard onto the cement tile wall.

    Nan Zhengcheng finally got a chance to break free. He gasped, pointed at Nan     Fu's nose and cursed: "Oh, so you're here too. Why, do you still want to beat your father?" Fu Jingjing looked at him: "What are you doing here?"

    Nan Zhengcheng was frightened by her for no reason, and he yelled: "Yu Wan caused me to be deprived of marriage rights, lost my good job, and will always be in love." I can no longer mark Omega for life, what's wrong with asking her for some money? Since she doesn't want to give it, then I'll ask Yu Mian for it! I'll see if she can afford it!"

    "Why, do you feel distressed again?"

    Nan Zhengcheng looked Sticking to Nan Fu's body, he grinned and said in a ruthless tone, "It's all because of you, a fucking bastard! Who told you not to use the money you earned?!"

    "The money I earned Is it for you?" Nan Fu laughed, but the smile didn't reach his eyes, "Don't you want to see if you are worthy?"

    "I am your father! He is your legitimate father!" Nan Zhengcheng seemed to be stepped on a sore spot , the tone became high, "If you don't use it for me, is it possible that you still want to give it to that bitch Yu Wan? What is his status now, what is your status, and you are rushing to post his cold ass, you fucking As cheap as her!"

    Nan Fu paused, his eyes were cold.

    She slowly raised her eyelids, and the pheromone with a strong sense of oppression was emitted from her body little by little.

    "What did I tell you last time?" Nan Fu slowed down his voice, "Are you still scolding her?"

    Nan Zhengcheng froze, and his heart felt cold. He felt that Nan Fu's information was so powerful. Little by little it pressed against his back.

    He clung to the wall tightly so as not to kneel down in front of her.

    "I just want to scold..." Nan Zhengcheng forced out a sentence from his throat, "Bitch... Bitch..." Before

    he could finish his last words, Nan Fu kicked him in the chest.

    Nan Zhengcheng snorted, and as soon as the thought of fighting back appeared, Nan Fu grabbed the hair at the back of his head and pulled him over, punching him hard on the face.

    Two tubes of nosebleed slowly flowed out from the nasal cavity, and Nan Zhengcheng was full of astonishment and horror.

    "You don't accept garbage dumps like you. You can achieve nothing for half your life. You sleep with an Omega that can't even hear people's fake screams." How disgusting is it?"