Nan Fu didn't say anything.

    Jiang Yu: "Go directly to the electronics factory to find a class after graduation?" "I don't go to work," Nan Fu said, "Can I     go

    to sea?"

hustle and bustle.

    The third class in the morning is physical education.

    The students in class 11 have always complained about this, because their physical education class is either the last period in the morning or the last period in the afternoon, and they are stuck at this point. Go back to the classroom for class.

    Overall, though, physical education was exhilarating.

    After the whole class ran around the playground together, the physical education teacher asked the sports committee to bring the sports equipment, and everyone started to move freely on the playground.

    "Do you play basketball?"

    Jiang Yu twirled a basketball in his hand and came over to call Nan Fu: "Do you want to come together?"

    "No, you play." Nan Fu didn't want to sweat, let alone mess with pheromones, "I'm here to admire your vigorous and heroic appearance."

    Jiang Yu didn't force him, took off his school uniform and threw it into her arms, without any hesitation He said calmly: "Then you help me take off my clothes. I will take a five-minute break after two quarters. You have to buy water for me."

    Nan Fu raised his chin in Shen Jia's direction: "Mineral water won't come soon. Is it ready for you?"

    "I want to drink milk tea today." Jiang Yu said with an expression like you are going to run errands for me.     Nan Fu knew that he had a bad temper, so he put his coat on his shoulders, and said helplessly : "     Tell

    me, what to drink?" After playing, Nan Fu walked slowly towards the back gate.     There is no milk tea shop on campus, so we have to go over the wall to buy it.     Nan Fu bought four cups without any hassle, Shen Jia and Zhou Yang didn't leave any behind, and it took about ten minutes to go back and forth.     However, unlike the calmness when she went out, when she came back, as soon as she climbed up the wall with both hands, she saw some undulating sounds in the corner not far away.     Surrounded by a few girls, they didn't look like they had grown up yet, and they were wearing the brown school uniforms of the junior high school.     One of them looks like a big sister, with a few strands of hair highlighted and dyed, tied into a ponytail, and a row of bangs cut, looking cute and cute, but with a cruel expression.     The one surrounded was also a girl with a thin body and an ordinary appearance, with some playful freckles on her face.     They chatted enthusiastically, and didn't pay much attention to this side.     "I said, did Yu Mian give you ecstasy soup? Do you want to be friends with her so desperately?" The eldest sister tapped the little freckle's shoulder with her index finger, "I told you not to talk to her, not to pity her Sympathize with her, are you deaf to my words?" The     little freckle couldn't help backing away from the pain, but said stubbornly: "Yu Mian, she is a good person..."

    "Good guy hahahahahaha, what do you mean we are bad guys?" Another girl laughed.

    "Hearing what you said, do you want to continue to be friends with Yu Mian, right?" The elder sister's tone became stern.

    Little Freckles lowered her head, as if she knew that there would be no result in arguing with them, so she didn't say a word at first.

    "I asked you something, why are you dumb?"