Most of the students in the class came, and the classroom was full of clamor, many people were running back and forth, all yelling.

    "Today is Taylor's self-study at night, the school committee, let me copy the chemistry papers!"

    "Fuck, I'll be the first-you are really fast, then I will borrow the class representative!"

    "No, class The representative also borrowed it???" The

    treasure hunt officially started, and the classroom was suddenly danced by demons, bloody and bloody.

    When Nan Fu heard this, he took out a chemistry paper from the belly of the table belatedly.

    Kong'er is all white, without even writing his name.

    She glanced around, and those students who were willing to borrow their chemistry papers had already lent them out.

    Only a male student wearing thick glasses in the last row didn't move. Everyone else was copying their homework or being copied, and he was the only one who was seriously reading.

    Nan Fu's eyes lit up, and he walked over thoughtfully, softening his facial expression: "Hi, classmate, have you finished your chemistry homework?"

    The boy glanced at her, and although he hesitated, he still blushed and nodded.

    Nan Fu felt that he had found a life-saving straw, and asked in a low voice: "Then can you borrow me to copy the paper?" The

    eyes of the boy with glasses lit up, as if he had found a confidant, he nodded enthusiastically again, and handed over his own paper .

    Nan Fu thanked him, returned to his seat and began to write vigorously.

    The chemistry papers are generally easier to copy. In order to prevent the two papers from being the same, she filled out the multiple-choice questions and fill-in-the-blank questions by herself.

    The scene of borrowing papers happened to fall into the eyes of Jiang Yu who came in behind.

    He slammed his schoolbag into the empty chair next to him, causing the person next door who was busy copying the answers to look up from various elemental symbols, and frowned at him.

    Jiang Yu sneered and turned a blind eye.

    Nan Fu touched his nose, clicked his tongue lightly, and looked away.

    Since Jiang Yu split up, it seems that he has changed his attitude towards her.

    Not only is it not funny, but it also doesn't care about people.

    Nan Fu quickly copied the chemistry paper.

    Before the evening self-study class, the chemistry class representative came to collect the homework one by one.

    Luo Tai also called her and Jiang Yu out, saying that the dormitory had already been arranged, and specially gave the two of them a holiday so that they could move into the dormitory tonight to facilitate registration and management.

    Nan Fu doesn't have anything to move, this fake is purely for Jiang Yu.

    Xu Huaiyin wished to move the entire Jiang family into the student dormitory of the No. 7 Middle School, for fear that he would not be used to living there.

    There are not many people living in the No. 7 Middle School, and the school pays special attention to the quality of life of the students, so the accommodation conditions can be counted among the few high schools in Rongcheng.