Just as he was speaking, Jiang Yu suddenly saw the blood-stained wound on Nan Fu's forehead.

    He stopped smiling immediately: "How did this happen?"

    Nan Fu raised his eyelids and said nothing, the irritability on his face was obvious.

    Rao Jiang Yu knows that she has always been like this, so she can't help but feel a little angry: "If you don't say it, you don't say it, who cares. You better don't expect me to write your 3000-word review."

    Nan Fu: "..."

    Thinking of it After she had promised him, she paused, but she did not hide anymore: "I am going to apply for accommodation, but the application form needs to be signed and approved by the parents, and my... guardian does not agree."

    Jiang Yu's words just now were pure anger.

    But when he heard that Nan Fu didn't perfunctory him this time, he still felt a tinge of joy in his heart.

    Jiang Yu didn't continue to ask further questions, but just leaned over to check her wound with some worry: "If you don't agree, I don't agree. As for beating you like this? What if the mother is disfigured?"

    "No," he looked more and more worried, and pulled Nan Fu's wrist, "Go, go to my house, I will ask my aunt to bandage you."

    Nan Fu didn't move: "I won't go."

    Jiang Yu thought Nan Fu Fu didn't want to meet his family, so he explained: "Don't worry, my mother rarely has a vacation, my father and her have gone out to live together, and my grandma usually doesn't live here. Besides, there is no one else. Auntie Chen has always loved me very much, and I promise not to embarrass you."

    Nan Fu still didn't move: "It's not because of this."

    "What is that?" He lowered his eyebrows, "I saw that you were kicked out. If you don't go home with me, is there any place for you to go? Could it be that you swipe your meal card when you pay for the hotel?"

    Nan Fu's expression was complicated Looking at him intently: "..."

    Although he really didn't want to admit his embarrassment, what Jiang Yu said was indeed the truth.

    She is now a bereaved dog, homeless.

    "Let's go," Jiang Yu said with a smile, "My family is not a dragon's pool and a tiger's den, so I won't eat you."

    The sincerity in his eyes is undisguised, and there is a warmth that irons people's hearts.

    Nan Fu's lips moved, and finally nodded.

    The interior style of Jiang's house is exactly the same as the exterior, every detail is full of simple and unsophisticated meaning. After entering the gate, you have to go around the corridor to reach the main hall. The scenery along the way is subtle and beautiful, unconventional, and every decoration is full of charm.

    There is a ready-made medicine box in the Jiang residence, and Aunt Chen is indeed as kind and approachable as Jiang Yu said.

    Jiang Yu took Nan Fu upstairs.

    He opened the medicine box, took out povidone iodine and cotton swabs, and pretended to disinfect her.

    Nan Fu: "Didn't you tell Aunt Chen to come?"

    Jiang Yu paused, and said unnaturally: "Aunt Chen also has a lot of things to do, and I will help you too."

    Nan Fu looked at his unprofessional appearance, and lowered his head hesitantly.