If she was expelled like this, even she would inevitably feel unwilling.

    Secretly clenching his fists, Nan Fu quickly worked out the manuscript, deciding to be soft first and say something nice to Luo Tai, and if it really doesn't work, then he will be tough.

    No matter what, you have to stay in No. 7 Middle School.

    However, just when she was about to speak, Luo Tai suddenly said unhurriedly: "Punishment still needs to be punished, so I will punish you to go back and write a 3000-word self-criticism."

    Nan Fu raised her eyes abruptly.

    Luo Tai had a panoramic view of her surprise, but didn't say anything, just stood up with a smile, and patted her on the shoulder meaningfully.

    After returning to the classroom, probably because of the exhaustion of the differentiation period, Jiang Yu buried his head and fell asleep again.

    Nan Fu stared at the fluffy hair on the top of his head, and his eyes softened suddenly.

    No matter in the previous life or in this life, this kid seems to have helped her a lot.

    The get out of class bell rang unexpectedly.

    Jiang Yu who was awakened subconsciously looked to the left and found that Nan Fu had already sat down on the seat.

    After thinking about it, he still got up and walked over, curled up his fingers and tapped her table lightly: "How is it, Tai Luo didn't make things difficult for you, did he?"

    Nan Fu glanced at him lightly: "It's difficult."

    "???" Jiang Yu was full of question marks, and muttered, "It shouldn't be, isn't Tai Luo used to being a man..."

    Nan Fu pretended not to hear, and spread the lined paper that she had been meditating for ten minutes but still couldn't write on Jiang Yu. before.

    There are three big characters "review book" written on it.

    Nan Fu pursed his lips, and said in a low voice: "I'd rather he punish me than write about this stuff."

    I don't know if I don't write it, and I'm startled when I write it.

    In addition to being poor in words, it is still poor in words.

    As soon as the words fell, Jiang Yu mercilessly laughed at him: "Then you can write slowly, and I won't bother you."

    "Wait a minute."

    Nan Fu held him back, then slightly hooked the corners of his lips, and said slowly : "Do you want to know why I reject Omega pheromones? Do you want to know what is wrong with Jin Xiuming's younger brother Jin Xiubai? Do you want to know that I put money into the meal card to prevent some idiot?"

    Never heard her say so many words in one breath, Jiang Yu swallowed, feeling lost in thought for a moment.

    To be honest, he really wanted to know.

    This man is like a mystery, a mystery that people want to dig up.

    "If you want to know," Nan Fu unhurriedly stuffed the lined paper into Jiang Yu's hands, "I'm sorry for the 3,000-word review."

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    Nan Fu: "The head teacher said next Monday hand it in at the right time."

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    "Aren't you a top student?" Nan Fu looked at him deeply, "I've seen the school rankings, and you are number one."

    "Scholar," she said He suddenly slowed down his tone and shouted, "If it's you, it must be possible, right?" The

    lowered voice sounded inexplicably mixed with a trace of ambiguity of a drowned person.

    Jiang Yu didn't know why he was confused and nodded.

    Most of the students in the No. 7 Middle School are day students, but there are also students who live on campus.

    After Nan Fu paid the accommodation fee in advance with the last bit of money she had, Luo Tai told her that the payment was not enough, and the parents had to sign and agree to live on campus.

    As soon as Friday was a holiday, Nan Fu went home.

    When she opened the door, she deliberately made some noise, and soon, a man's unbearable roar came from the room.

    This time there was no weird Omega, only Nan Zhengcheng was there.

    After standing at the door for a few seconds, Nan Fu walked in with his slippers on.

    Nan Zhengcheng was sitting in the living room watching TV, he had somewhat similar eyebrows and eyes to Nan Fu's, and was ruined by the years, leaving nothing but coldness at all.

    Nan Fu took out the dormitory application form from her schoolbag, and put it in front of him: "I will start living on campus next week, and I need a guardian's signature."

    She didn't use the word "parent", and her tone was as cold as a routine .

    Nan Zhengcheng crossed Erlang's legs and glanced at the application form: "Yes."

    At the same time, he stretched out his hand to Nan Fu: "If you pay, you can sign."

    Nan Fu stood in front of him and looked at him: "No."

    Her eyes were deep, and when she looked down, she had a natural sense of sharpness.

    Nan Zhengcheng felt terrified for no reason when he saw this look.

    In order to hide his embarrassment, he snorted coldly, tore the thin paper into pieces, and then threw it on Nan Fu's face like flowers: "Do you want to get rid of me without paying me? Let me tell you, there is no way!"

    Nan Fu Fu didn't expect him to actually sign it, so he looked away and walked straight in front of Nan Zhengcheng with his schoolbag on one shoulder.

    Nan Zhengcheng was furious, and grabbed her viciously: "You dog! You didn't come back last night, did you go to find your bitch mother again?" The

    air was quiet for a second.

    Nan Fu's temples twitched twice: "Try to scold her again."

    "Oh, I scolded her wrong? Do you think they still remember you?" Nan Zhengcheng said with a sneer, "I saw the villa where they lived No, you look so poor, even a dog won’t let you in!”

    “Oh—no, I almost forgot, you can even earn the expensive tuition fees of No. It's poor."

    As he said, he tore off Nan Fu's schoolbag, turned it over and fell down.

    There are not many things in it, and the only wallet with weight rolled down on the coffee table.

    Nan Zhengcheng opened the wallet, but found that apart from a group photo and a meal card, there was not even a bank card or banknotes in it.

    "Aren't you that good at making money?" Nan Zhengcheng grabbed Nan Fu's collar and said angrily, "Why don't you have any money on you? Where's your money?!"

    Nan Fu slowly clenched his fists.

    She tried to deposit the money in the account, but the money would disappear the next day. After checking the transfer records, she found that Nan Zhengcheng had transferred it away privately in the name of the guardian.

    "Do you want money?" Nan Fu opened his fingers one by one, with a sneering tone, "Are you in a hurry to buy a coffin if you want so much money?

    " Scarlet picked up the beer bottle on the coffee table and slammed it on Nan Fu's forehead.

    "I'll kill you bastard! Let you talk to me like that!"