He had heard about Jiang Yu's involvement in rumor-making posts, and he thought that Jiang Yu replied because he was bored at home. After all, Xu Huaiyin only called him this morning, saying that Jiang Yu asked for leave today.

    Unexpectedly, for Nan Fu, Jiang Yu dragged his sick body to school.

    Luo Tai tried his best to recall that Nan Fu's gender was an Alpha, and Jiang Yu was said to be an Alpha who was about to split, so he dismissed the suspicion of their "puppy love".

    The friend made it like this, presumably Nan Fu has a bit of weight in Jiang Yu's heart.

    Thinking of his purpose for coming to the classroom, Luo Tai sighed, and swallowed back the result that he planned to notify Nan Fu.

    "Nan Fu, ask Zhou Ziyun to come to my office together."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yu secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    When he withdrew his hand, his muscular forearm brushed against the gland on the back of Nan Fu's neck intentionally or unintentionally.

    The soft skin caused a slight tremor.

    Nan Fu's shoulders tensed up.

    She stared sideways at Jiang Yu, her eyes were a little imperceptibly dry, and she slowly pursed her lower lip.

    "Go." Jiang Yu urged, with an innocent face.

    Nan Fu didn't say anything, just brushed the ends of her hair, and asked Zhou Ziyun to go to Luo Tai's office together.

    Looking at her back, Jiang Yu raised the corner of his mouth.

    He lowered his eyelashes, put the fingertips that touched her glands under his nose and sniffed.

    There was a faint smell of Alpha pheromone on his hands.

    Bitter and cold, but at the end it gave people the warmth they hoped for, inch by inch, occupying people's nerves with an unstoppable attraction.

    In the office, Luo Tai looked Nan Fu and Zhou Ziyun up and down.

    Then he looked at Zhou Ziyun, and said sternly: "Okay, if you are capable, you can post even big things on the school forum. Do you know how much negative impact this incident will have on the Seventh Middle School? It seems that it will affect other futures." Classmate Jin, do you think you can afford it?"

    Zhou Ziyun was stunned by his yelling, and just about to refute, he was drowned in spit in a blink of an eye.

    After about half an hour of ideological education, Luo Tai gave him an ultimatum with a serious face: "The school has decided to punish you with a major demerit. In the next year or so, whether you can get rid of this stain is up to you. , take care of yourself."

    After speaking, he told Zhou Ziyun to go back.

    After a pause, Luo Tai turned his attention to Nan Fu again. After deliberating for a long time, he finally said: "After all, this incident was caused by you, and it caused such a big trouble to the students, so we can't let it go like this .”

    Nan Fu listened quietly.

    This way of dealing with it together has always been the style of private schools. In the eyes of some powerful parents, keeping a student with a bad record like her in the school is no different from setting a time bomb.

    Even if she is also a victim.

    It took her a lot of effort to transfer to No. 7 Middle School to study.