Omega has only about one-tenth of the ratio in the world, and because of its rarity, it always belongs to the vulnerable group. In order to protect the survival of Omega, the law issued a series of restrictions on Alpha. All acts of harming Omega against its will are illegal, and those who are serious will be deprived of their marriage and reproductive rights.

    No matter what happens, this kind of thing will cause a commotion.

    It stands to reason that it's okay to listen to Shen Jia and Zhou Yang's bawdling about these things, he never cares about them, but now as soon as he closes his eyes, the image of Nan Fu standing downstairs in his house immediately appears in his mind.

    After he woke up in the middle of the night last night, he opened the curtains to look again, and Nan Fu was still there.

    The person changed to a position where she could lean on, and the blooming Longsha gemstones poured down the wall above her head. She put one hand in her pocket and tapped the toe of her shoe on the ground, finally snuffing out the cigarette in her hand.

    Perhaps it was because the light from his window was too conspicuous in the dark night, he saw Nan Fu as if he had noticed something, and turned his head slowly.

    Under the dim light of street lamps, Nan Fu's facial features were blurred, but for the first time he felt that this person was clear.

    Because the figure hidden under the hazy mist is so fragile and so lonely.

    If it wasn't for fear of disturbing Xu Huaiyin, he would have rushed down to ask her, what are you sad about?

    After a while, Nan Fu left.

    However, Jiang Yu was disturbed by her so that she didn't fall asleep for the rest of the night.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't sleep until noon and wake up.

    "Forget it, let's do good deeds." Jiang Yu tightened his hand holding the phone and muttered.

    Then quickly registered a school forum ID, and replied two words in the post -

    [ 1314L: Fake. ]

    Soon there were countless replies questioning this sentence.

    [1522L: That 1314L, you are wearing Jiang Yu's ID, what did XJB say]

    [1530L: Jiang Yu himself will not get involved in this kind of post at all, please stay away in black and white]

    [1630L: +1, Hurry up and cancel your ID, drag me into the water, Ning Pei? 】

    Jiang Yu curled his lower lip lazily, and dialed Shen Jia's number.

    As soon as the connection was made, Shen Jia's loud and noisy voice came out of the receiver: "Brother Yu! I just wanted to call you! Do you know that you were impersonated on the school forum! I don't know which idiot actually did—— "

    "Not impersonated."

    Shen Jia's voice paused for a second: "?"

    "That's me."

    "So the big guys use their real names to register on the forums     ?

    "

Isn’t your account certified as the president of the tea art club? Use your account to post a post for me.”

    Shen Jiaren was confused by him, and while doing what he said, he wondered: “Don’t you hate the new classmate? Help her Talk?"

    Jiang Yu's eyelids twitched: "It didn't help."