The left fist also landed on Nan Fu's shoulder.

    Gently, softly.

    "..." Nan Fu frowned, "What's wrong with you?"

    She lowered her eyelashes, and saw that the kitten, which was still baring its teeth and claws just now, suddenly became listless, and retracted all its sharp claws under her nose.

    After pausing for a moment, she didn't push him away, she pushed her shoulders calmly, and turned to an angle that was convenient for him to borrow strength from.

    Jiang Yu resisted the urge to punch her again, and took a breath: "If only I knew..." At first

    he couldn't bear the humiliation, and wanted to get up from Nan Fu's body, but when he moved a little, his whole body hurt to death , as if Nanny Rong was holding a rainstorm pear blossom needle and piercing him.

    But with this movement, he fell down uncontrollably due to lack of strength, and Nan Fu pressed his arm quickly to catch him again.

    Jiang Yu's head rested softly on Nan Fu's neck.

    This location is close to the gland...

    Jiang Yu sniffed the tip of his nose, and he smelled the clean and slightly sour smell of the other person again.

    "Is this the smell of your pheromone?" Jiang Yu asked, his head couldn't help but lean towards the back of Nan Fu's neck.

    The young man's breath was fresh and hot, brushing over this sensitive area of ​​the skin like a light feather, Nan Fu was stunned for a moment, pulled Jiang Yu back slightly, and lowered his voice: "Why are you asking?"

    " I just feel that I feel better after smelling it." Jiang Yu looked at the slight resistance in her light brown pupils, and suddenly became angry, "Can you fucking stop, can you? Smelling you will make you lose money Meat?"

    Nan Fu glanced at him speechlessly: "..."

    No matter for Alpha or Omega, the gland is a private and sensitive place.

    At the same time, it is also the most vulnerable place of the human body, and it is not easy for people other than your partner to touch it.

    "You don't need to get so close, you can still smell it." Considering Jiang Yu's special situation, Nan Fu didn't bother with him, and tried to release some pheromones, "How about this?" In the

    originally messy air, Suddenly a very aggressive snow came in.

    It is clearer than before, and it is also grander than before.

    After the aggression is over, the slightly cool citric acid is mixed with the rich fragrance of deep ebony, as if walking in the snow all over the sky, and looking up is the smell of sunshine.

    The pheromone penetrated from Jiang Yu's skin bit by bit, soothing those restless and needle-like pains one by one.

    He was so comfortable that the light blue blood vessels on the back of his slender and shapely hands were hidden in the flushed skin.

    "So it smells good." Jiang Yu muttered.

    Nan Fu watched him gradually recover from the scorching skin, and vaguely had a guess: "You are not in the differentiation stage, are you?"

    Jiang Yu was stunned when he heard this, "I don't know either."

    But For a while, he was really restless, and he was always lethargic. Most importantly, he actually started to smell pheromones.