Used condom || Jimin oneshort🔞

Y/n: "Happy birthday chim!!....i hope you get all happiness which you deserve in your life."

You birthday wished to your boyfriend exact at 12 am over the phone call. He smiled and giggled that you has wished him on exect time.

Jimin: "Thank you baby! And i have already got my happiness which is you my love!"

You blushed at you boyfriend's cheesy reply while smiling like a teenager.

Y/n: "So are you coming Busan tomorrow??" You asked to him with hope that you will meet him.

You and Jimin are in long distance relationship, you are currently living in busan and he is in seoul.

Jimin: "No baby!!.... I'm really sorry! Tomorrow i have very important meeting to attend so i can't come there to meet you."

Your smile faded away after listening him and become sad and didn't say anything to him which make him also sad.

Jimin: "Y/n i know you wanted to meet me and i also want to meet so badly!!....I'm really missing you so much but those fu*king investors kept meeting tomorrow!!!"

Jimin: "And that's really important for our company if not then i would have postponed tomorrow's meeting!"

He tried to explain his problem in best way to make you understand his problem so you sign sadly not wanting to make him sad too!

Y/n: "It's okay Chim!! I understand you!, Work is also important so don't worry I'm not sad."

You said with your calm voice making him happy too and he also smile that you are very understandable girlfriend.

Jimin: "Baby but don't worry i will come to meet you on Sunday and it's my promise to you." He promised to make you happy.

Y/n: "Hmm...Okay but if you will not come then i will not talk to you!! You warned him little making him chuckle.

Jimin: "Promise baby and i don't break promised you know it!" He assure you with his warm smile which you can feel it in the phone.

You and Jimin are in relation for more than 2 years, you and Jimin were neighbors.

Jimin was the one who proposed to you be his girlfriend and you gladly accepted him cuz you had crush on him from long time.

Both's family know evrything about you and him and they have decided that do marriage whenever you both will be ready for next step in your relation.

Last year his family has to move in seoul bcuz of his father's business and he has to join his dad's company to take over it.

And you both have to seperate bcuz of his carrier and you have not met him for last 3 months.

Next Day at evening

Jimin comes home with all exhausted and too much tired. He throws his bag on the couch and plopped on the couch after throwing his head back while closed eyes.

Jimin: "Today was to tiring!.....Y/n!! I'm really missing you so much."

Jimin: "Oh god i forgot that i have to give party tonight to my all friends. They will not spare me without taking party!!"

Jimin: "I should rest little bit or i will not get time to rest!" He talks to himself and forces himself to get up from couch.

Then goes toward his bedroom to take rest a bit, but frown seeing his little messy room.

Jimin: Huh? Didn't i clean my room yesterday? And who changed the bedsheet?"

Jimin: "I had changed it yesterday and in remember it maybe someone has changed it!"