Chapter 1: A Rocky Start

Deep within dimension 203-b known as Claymonia with its steep and winding cliff and caverned lands, as its ravishing storms of pure lighting that crackle and light up the gloomy skies with loud explosions. Claymonia is known for its large expansion of mining towns where its inhabitants use many of its minerals for trading across the multiverse. Claymonia's inhabitants are very similar to a normal human being; the only difference is that the 'Clayations' have a stronger and thicker skin than most humans that are resistant to both heat and common injuries; Their lungs are able to filter out rock shards in the air during mining. On Claymonia it is very common to find many veins of the minerals the land provides but when new minerals are discovered the people of Claymonia are always very quick and efficient to gather and study any newly found ores for beneficial purposes. Which are always taken and researched in a secret military research facility, a facility that is known as Facility-X.

....

As the twin moons of Claymonia hover amongst the gleaming starry night the outline of a large building glistening amongst the many spotlights that light up the dark sedimentary colored cliffs and caverns that surround an isolated base begun coming into view, Facility-X the most top secret military research center in all of Claymonia. Halfway embedded into the canyon walls with four thirty inch thick rock watch towers placed on the corners a few feet away from the main building armed with two guards on each tower. Behind the solid iron doors and many hallways lined with state of the art security cameras and guard patrols is the facilities laboratories where many scientists and researchers study and test newly discovered minerals brought in from all over Claymonia.

"This is Dr, Arthur dionite, head of the Claymonia military research team overseeing mineral 37.Alpha, known as Animmonium." Said the scientist into his tape recorder. "The mineral was found by local miners in some crystal mines not far from the mining town agents retrieved the Animmonium from," he announces while he examines the mineral before speaking again "So far this is the only amount of Animmonium found in the area weighting only a total of 22 ounces, tests results show that the mineral is made out of a unknown crystal like element giving off a mixture of dark and light colors in a random order, strangely the change of color stops when touched by any living individual regardless of it being human or beast," he stopped the tape recorder for a moment to pull up the latest experiment logs before resuming the tape. 

"Latest test results show from volunteers that once the subject touched the Animmonium the crystal changed to a light blue color and remained that color until the subject let go of the Animmonium where it returned to changing multiple colors. This was the same results for the next few test, only differences was the colors that the crystal changed to once held by the test subject" he says as he opens a folder marked "Colors of 37.Alpha'' and reads into the tape recorder, "Once the subjects held the Animmonium each subject said they felt strange or more stronger or energized in some way leading to figuring out that each color represented some sort of ability to the subject as long as they held the Animmonium, leading to medical results being taken before and after the subject had a hold of the Animmonium. The following experiments show subject Hannah Roueion, gender Female, color red" he reads, Hannah is the leader of her mining group and between the before and after medical results show her strength was slightly increased by 30% giving her the strength of at least ten men. The next two subjects were both male Henry Coppertop and Steven Welder, Henry is cart rider where he pushes mineral filled minecarts out and around local mines, his color was light blue test results show Henry had his speed increased by 28% giving him stronger leg muscles and a better lung capacity, the last subject Steven Welder is a mineral sorter in the main warehouses above the mines, his color a light purple, Steven's results show that his ability in awareness and adaptations to the nearby environment had increased by 27% making him able to get his sorting done quicker and being aware of his surroundings so he is not it the way of other workers." Dr, Arthur says closing the folder "There is still a lot for to understand about the Animmonium's abilities, for future experiments are to be made with human test subjects but the idea of animal test subjects have also been suggested in future research, for in hopes of using the Animmonium to increase not only mining operations but also increase growth in the economy" Dr, Arthur says with excitement in his voice as he wraps up his personal logs.