Nightmare- StormPilot

Absolutely love this meme😄

Set during Rise of Skywalker

"We did it Poe! We beat the Empire!" "Poe??" Finn stood there not knowing what happened or what to do. He kept asking people what happened, but they just ignore him. They all still thought he was a spy for the Empire. Why.... He thought.

He finally saw Poe. He was injured and was rushed to sickbay. Finn just had to follow.

After the doctors fixed Poe, Finn saw he had been shot in the chest.

"Leave us" Finn told the doctors trying not to cry. He started to because he didn't know what else to do.

"Please, please wake up! Poe......? No this can't be happening. Please.... I love you."

"I...l... love you too Finn......" He said while taking his last breath.

"NO!" Finn exclaimed.

"POE!" Finn yelled. He almost cried but realized he was back in his bed. He looked for Poe and saw him sound asleep. With sighed of relief, he went back to sleep. He held Poe closer than ever before.

Poe woke up in the middle of night and decided to get some water. I hate these nightmares. He thought to himself.

"Poe you, okay?" Finn asked.

"Yea I'm alright, just tired. Just had a nightmare. That's all."

"Wanna come back to bed?"

"I'll be there in a minute" Poe replied.

"M'kay. See you there. 😏" Finn said with a smirking face.

Poe just chuckled. No words could describe how much he loves Finn. He opened the door and saw Finn had a rose in his mouth and petals all over the bed. I just want to kiss him so bad. Poe thought. You could say he was hungry for his touch.

"Screw it." Poe said. They finally kissed and it felt like forever to them. They started to make out, but they were interrupted by Rey. She opened the door and both Finn and Poe jumped. She was just standing there wondering if she needed holy water.

"You know what?" She said, "I'll leave you guys to that. 😅"

Finn and Poe were both red as can be and when they thought things just couldn't get worse, Leia walked in.

(No hate towards Leia)

"Once you two are done snogging, I need you two on bridge. We found out that the Empire is attacking Jakku, and we need your guys help." she said.

They were both even redder than before and they got to their duties.

"Are you ready to save the Galaxy?" Finn asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be love."

Words:448

Author's Note: The fanart isn't mine. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I can take some suggestions. :)