He could not wait to kill one and the other was better off as far away from him and the family as possible.

"What would you do if you found him?" She asked again and he bit his lip.

"I do not want to find him." He confessed and she raised a brow at him but said nothing about it.

"So you're going to just end this, right?"

He nodded in response.

"Then what do you need fifteen million for?" She questioned, rubbing her eyes with her palm.

"You can go back to sleep, Fuego." He said softly and she shook her head.

"Tell me first."

He watched her slowly blink for a few moments before giving in, "It's a little something for Anthony, Maria and the time my men have spent here."

"Oh. That's thoughtful of you." She commended tiredly, her hands slowly crawled under his shirt as she spoke.

Tobias took it as her way of searching for warmth.

"Was last night too much for you? You're not going to lock me out again, are you?" She asked quietly.

He kissed the side of her face.

"It wasn't. And I'm not." He answered honestly, relieved at the sight of her small smile.

"So you liked it?"

Heat traveled to his ears when he felt her fingers tapping on his chest, occasionally hitting his nipple.

"I did." He cleared his throat, a bit hesitant with his own question, "What about you? Did you..."

He could not find it in himself to complete the question.

"I'd do it again if I didn't feel so tired." She teased with a small laugh, tugging at his nipple.

He laughed at her actions, forcing an excited gasp out of her as he suddenly hovered over her.

"Then let me do all the work."

He had always wanted to taste her anyway.

~~~

Tobias was outside his office for a few moments as he sat on the floor with Cricket.

It had been a while since he saw her.

"No no, it's all yours." He said kindly, nudging the stray piece of chicken back to her. He could only wonder where she had gotten it from as she selflessly nibbled on it.

His men were spoiling her under the guise of not liking cats. He on the other hand would spoil her either way and not just with a single piece of chicken.

He stood up and dusted his jeans when he realized she now paid zero attention to him and went into the office.

"What do you want, Alvaro?" He asked, showing the half-naked man his call log that was flooded with missed calls.

Alvaro, who was on a call, raised a finger to him and gestured to the notepad he seemed to be writing on. You did not just shut me up.

Tobias ignored him and his book and went to sit down.

It was one of the few times Alvaro was anything less than over dressed as he only wore a pair of satin pants. It looked like his sleeping attire.

His hair was down and touching his shoulders as he repeatedly brushed it away. His wrists were bare unlike all the times he had bracelets and watches concealing the almost fading scars.