The Fun Has Just Begun

Loona's pov

I've been running around this place for what feels like hours at this point. I have no idea where the fuck anyone else is at this point. I feel like I'm looking for him by myself at this point. After walking around some more and brutally murdering anyone I saw, I came across a wall that said holding room, so with nothing better to do, I broke the wall down and walked in. I looked around and saw Millie and Moxxie were in here too, and soon the others came around the corner with weapons drawn and ready to kill. I'm going to save you, Y/N, I promise. Just hang In there a little longer.

Loona: ALRIGHT EVERYONE, LET'S FUCK THESE FUCKERS UP.

Millie: Oh, this is going to be so much fun.

One agent began to charge toward us, so I stopped and bit off his head while the others looked at me in shock. I gripped Millie and tossed her towards the agents, and since it was Millie, none of them came out of that alive. Blitz was seen stabbing shit while Moxxie was shooting everything with pretty good aim, actually.

Millie:No, you don't, hun; you pissed me off, now you die.

While murdering the shite out of them, you think they'd be more prepared for this. A gunshot could be heard. I looked over to the source of the noise and heard another gunshot. I looked over to the source of the noise and noticed Y/N was getting shot by a random agent. With nothing but rage, I dashed over to the guard, picked him up, and then ripped him in half.

Loona: Y/N! THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE. ARE YOU OKAY, BABE?

That was a pretty stupid thing for me to ask him.

Y/N: NO, I AM VERY MUCH NOT OKAY; I'VE BEEN GETTING SHOT AND STABBED FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS.

Loona: Don't worry, we're going to get you out of here.

Y/N: *angry* We'll see.

I already knew I was holding in too much anger for him to control, so in a state of panic, I did everything I could to get him to calm down.

Loona: Y/N, it's going to be okay. We're here for you. Everything is going to be okay. Do not unleash. If you hear me, DO NOT UNLEASH YOUR FLAMEHOUND FORM; I'm going to get you out of here. Just try to stay calm.

He looked back up at me, feeling nothing but rage.

Y/N: It might be too late.

Y/N had unleashed his flamehound form yet again, and he started going through those same changes all over again. His claws begin to grow, his muscles double In size, and his eyes change to a very dark red. But somehow, after everything that he went through, he managed to keep his cool and join us in the fight. His wounds also seemed to heal thanks to his flamehound form.

Blitzø pov

I'm finally out of tricks and ammo; I have no moo for my flintlock since I'm a dumbass and didn't have any other guns, so this is It, huh? This is how I die, or so I thought. I slowly opened my eyes to see that the agent had his beating heart ripped right out of his body. It was none other than Y/N.

Mary: Miss me.

Blitz: I was fine, by the way.

Mary: Here dumbass, take this.

She handed me a standard shotgun with some ammo to go along with It.

Blitzø: How would you like to join us at I.M.P., huh?

Mary: Sure, how about an interview when this is done?

I heard a scream somewhere in the distance.