A Demon's Blood

Loona's pov

Later that night, after Blitz went to sleep, I stole the Grimoire, or whatever the fuck it's called. and headed over to Imp to meet Millie and Moxxie, although when I got there, Moxxie seemed completely out of it.

Loona: Hey, fatty, pay attention for once. Ugh, god, why did I decide to bring you?

Millie: Uh, Loona, can I talk to you for a sec?

Loona: Sure.

Millie and I walked over to the meeting room and took a seat.

Millie: I went a little too hard on him in the bedroom before this. Needless to say, I fucking tore his ass wide open.

Yes, Blitz owes me 20 bucks.

Loona: I fucking knew you did all the work in the bedroom. Wait a sec, did you get that from your mom or dad?

Millie: To be honest with you, hun, I have no idea. ,

Loona: Are you sure it's a good idea to bring him?

Millie: After the kinky shit I did to him, in no way

Loona: *Snicker* Sorry, it's just really fucking funny how you dominate the shit out of him.

Millie: Moxxie likes being dominated.

Loona: I had a feeling.

I then opened the portal and stepped inside to look for Y or N.

small-time skip Y/N'S POV

I'm sitting in my living room when I hear something coming—huge tanks and trunks—and it's the government. They found me. I tried to head to the back door, but they surrounded it. I have to fight my way out of this one.

??? pov

He exists in his apartment, and we see him—the hellhound that's been on the run for five years. This little game of cat and mouse ends now.

Y/N POV

Soldiers:Sir, shall we open fire on this thing?

???: Light the fucker up.

They begin to shoot at me as I dodge every bullet that comes my way, matrix style. I've been on the run for years, and at this point, you'd think they knew hellhounds could dodge rifle bullets with ease. I dashed back into my complex and waited patiently for their captain to send in his soldiers. I know what he's going to be doing at this point; this wasn't the first time I'd had to deal with something like this while on the run.

Soldiers: Yes, sir.

I heard a couple of soldiers enter my apartment; they've fallen for my trap just like I knew they would. I snuck downstairs and turned off the power to my entire complex. Hellhounds like myself can see clearly in the dark, while these idiots can't. I snuck back upstairs and noticed an agent closing in on me. Once he was close enough, I took a hold of him and bit right into his throat, tearing it out. The other soldiers in the room took notice of this.

Soldiers: Yes, sir.

Soldier 1: You see, we hear him.

Soldier 4: Nothing.

Soldier:3.....

Agent 2: Agent 3, come in. Agent 3, do you copy?

I heard them getting closer and closer to me, so I thought now would be the perfect time to finish them off. I jumped around the corner with my shotgun and pumped one of their guts full of lead, killing one of them while the other shot me in the side. Thankfully, I fired another shot before he could do anything else.