Suffering

Armaros pov

It's been about a day and every single agent I send after these abominations have died. Was this truly what I was going to do for a living? Maybe I'm a monster making my grandson suffer, wait no that's what the mission is all I need to do is make sure this damn device Dr Ludwig made works. This device was designed to make others see hallucinations and constant suffering. If I do this to Y/N I'm not only creating a monster I'm going to endanger the lives of everyone here. What kind of grandfather am I?

Y/N's pov

I woke up in Loona's arms and I decided I was going to make her breakfast for once. However, when I'm trying to get up I heard shuffling coming from Loona's side of the bed. I somehow woke her up. I have no fucking idea how she heard me or felt me move. Loona is normally a heavy sleeper so how she heard me was forever going to remain a mystery.

Y/N: Umm morning Loo, what are you doing up so early?

Loona: I was taking care of you but now you're awake.

Y/N: Have you been awake all night?

Loona: No.

Y/N: Good to know.

She then asked me something.

Loona: So, why are you trying to get up so early

Y/N: I was going to make you some breakfast.

She did not like the idea of me making her breakfast after our little therapy session last night.

Loona: Don't you fucking dare try to make breakfast after last night.

Y/N: Why can't I make breakfast?

Loona: You were crying after bottling down the darkest moments of your past last night, and you think I'm just going to let you go make me breakfast after I heard everything you said last night?

Y/N: Yes.

Loona: You must be joking.

I just want to make her breakfast for once; why is that so hard to do?

Y/N: Come on Loona how are you that easy to wake up, can't I just make you breakfast at least once?

Loona: No! I'm not the one who barely had any sleep last night.

Y/N: Ok that's fair but-

Loona: Shut the fuck up and just let me make you breakfast while you relax.

Y/N: No.

Loona: Just relax Y/N, why don't you let yourself relax? I don't understand.

Y/N: Because I want to repay you.

Loona: Well that's not going to happen.

Y/N: Just let me make you breakfast.

Loona: No.

Y/N: Loona come on.

Loona: Just stop fighting it.

Y/N: No.

Loona: Well then, if you won't let me make you breakfast I'll just have to keep you here.

I knew what she meant by this.

Y/N: Don't you dare.

She gave me a smirk while she slowly got up from the bed. I already knew what she was trying to do.

Y/N: Don't.

She slowly got up some more.

Y/N: Don't even think about it.