Welcome To The Hell

Start from the beginning

Reyansh was standing there leaning on the study table playing with the spinner in his hand looking absolutely nonchalant of the surrounding environment but then his silence was downright terrifying.

Rivaan and Ridhvik were by his side and their face held clear expression of absolute rage.

While on the other side the Ishani, Aryan and Kabir were standing like they have just witnessed death.

While Vansh and Angre stood there with anger and grief surrounding their aura.

Riddhima looked at the scenario and tensed up . She knew just by look that this is gonna be worse than she thought 
Sejal who felt her anxiousness held her hand assuring her.

Riddhima took deep breath and looked forward only to find those dark black eyes of Vansh staring right at her.

And after all those years his eyes didn't held anger...ego and revenge

But they held longing....guilt and most importantly immense love for her.

Vansh's eyes teared up as he looked at the love of his life wanting nothing but to hold her close while Riddhima gazed up at him with uncertainty whether she should believe the feeling in his eyes or is it just a facade.

Vansh got desperate as he read the uncertainty in Riddhima's eyes he was about to say something. When he heard a calmly terrifying voice of Reyansh saying .

Breaking the rules of the deal now are we Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania.

All of them turned towards Reyansh who still was playing the spinner in his hand and his eyes still concentrating on it.

Everyone present in the room gulped hearing the absolute cold tone while Rivaan and Ridhvik smirked.

Reyansh looked at Vansh his hand still on the spinner staring at his soul with his dark evil gaze and said.

You remember the rule about I told you in my deal.

YOU.ARE .NOT .ALLOWED. ANYWHERE .NEAR. MY .MOTHER. UNTIL. SHE .DECIDES .THAT.SHE .WANTS.

I assume that I made myself clear enough ....didn't I.

Vansh fisted his palm in utter helplessness and looked away gulping down the tears that built up in his eyes.

While Reyansh smirked maliciously at his state .

Riddhima who heard the exchange frowned at the word deal and looked at Reyansh who had an evil smirk on his face her breath hitched as she looked at the evilness that was present in Reyansh eyes .

She knew that he is gonna turn more nasty than she could never imagine.

She took a deep breath and asked.

Rey...Reyansh what do you mean by deal.

Reyansh looked at his mother all the malicious gone and a gentle smile took up but Riddhima could make out the hidden evil glint in his tone.

Oh Maa...Maasi you are here so let me make you guys a very important introduction.

Meet The New Hostages Of My Cage.

The Rai Singhania Family.

And as soon as the words left Reyansh's mouth a chill was send down everyone's spine and each of them shuddered looking at his dark demeanor.

Vansh looked at Reyansh and said.

What do you mean by hostages....

Reyansh smirked at him with an evil glint and said .

Didn't I told you that you along with all of your family will leave here .

I just didn't tell you details.

Your all family like hostages.

Under my surveillance.....Under my orders ......

You will provided with everything and will be respected until you do not cross me and my words.

You will not be able to leave the Mansion until I permit you too.

And if any of you fu*king dare to do anything that will cause trouble than I will decide whether you live or die.

You will be taking your breath's freely but only the situation is I will provide you the air.

The Rai Singhania's were left beyond terrified as they heard Reyansh's words they looked at Vansh who stood their bewildered at the words.

Vansh looked at Reyansh and said.

You can't do this Reyansh.....You just can't cage them.

Reyansh smirked at him and said.

But that's what the deal you have made......Are you backing out Mr.Rai Singhania.

Vansh: You........

Reyansh: Feels good to be played.....Right.

Vansh stood frozen at the underlying meaning of Reyansh words and left the fight.

Reyansh smirked at all the Rai Singhania's and said with sickly sweet smile.

But don't worry I won't do anything to you guys .I will behave all neutral and civil with you.

And the sweet smile in a flick second turned into a dangerous aura and he said in a cold tone.

But if you a play with me any of the stupid games of yours with me.

Then I will not hesitate to show you who the devil is.

All of them shuddered at his words and gulped looking down and then they heard all the three brother's saying with the same evil smirk on their faces.

Welcome to Hell Everybody.

Tadaaaaaa......So guys here is the next chapter.

So Reyansh's game has begin......

And Rivaan and Ridhvik along with Reyansh are all set to burn them

Do you think Vansh will be able to handle the hatred and make his move.

Stay tune to know what happens next.......

Till then sayonnara buddies 🤗 💕 💖