The triplets sadly stated. They know. They know her sin. But they promised that they will tell no one. Not even their father. Everything will be fine. Yes, all fine.

But unknown to her, smiles so unfamiliar yet chilling crept on her siblings' lips as they buried their faces in her body. 

•••••

You will be cast out. No. Why? Why?! 

"This can't be... Why? You three promised...WHY?!" You cried out as two armored angels grab both of your hands. Your legs gave up and your knees hit the ground. 

You watch the triplets cry with crocodile tears as Gabriel sadly looks at you. An order from your father was sent to Gabriel and now he's acting upon it. 

"I'm sorry, sister. I- I also don't want this... I'm so sorry" Gabriel, your little brother cried softly as he looks at you but remain standing and far from you. 

"NO! I will not let any of you cast our sister out! Let go of her!" Camael screamed as she desperately tried to reach you while being restrained by 4 armored angels. 

You look at your little sister crying over you and repeatedly calling your name. Your other siblings were outside the council room for they're not allowed inside while your judgment was being read. After all, everyone knew they would all try to stop your judgment. You are their darling older sister. Everything they knew was taught by you. None of them will be able to let you go so easily. 

But Gabriel... can't disobey. No, he must not. He does not want any of this either. He doesn't want to lose another sibling. But he has no choice. 

"Michael... bring me, Michael! Gabriel, please! Call Michael! Please Gabby call him for me. At least one last time, let me see and talk to Michael. Gabby-

"No. I'm sorry sister, but the judgment of father has been done. No one can go against it, not even brother Michael. Forgive me sister but... g-goodbye" Gabriel tightly shut his eyes while tears stream down as the armored angels drag you out.

"N-noo!" Camael screamed.

You saw your siblings being restrained by armored angels and making sure none of them will reach you, not even the feathers of your wings. 

"F-father please... I beg of you. Please, Forgive me! Please, don't do this to me!" You cried out as the angels look at you blankly. They have let you go as you stand on a cliff. Tears stream down from your eyes as you look in front of the gates of heaven. Waiting for your father to show himself and forgive you.

The angels didn't utter a word but stepped forward towards you. 

Your eyes shift to them in fear. You have never felt fear before. Not to anyone but to your father. Now, you also feared low-ranking angels. You're the mightiest and strongest angel in this kingdom. Your power is even above Michael. Why? Why?!

Your cries stopped and you smiled in disbelief.