Husband

Yn's pov.
I was brushing my hairs and set them for going to my company.

After finishing up I looked at myself in mirror and smiled..

"Hmm white looks elegant on me, i should often try white colour outfits"

I smiled in the mirror, after admiring my figure in mirror i stepped down to breakfast table.

There I saw, my dad waiting for me to come and then he will join eating his breakfast with me..

"Good morning dad"..
"Good morning my baby, did you slept well"..

They hugs each other..

"Hmm i did, where were you dad i didn't saw you since yesterday". I said while sitting on my seat..

"Vo i went for some deal baby, it's related to personal of our company ".

He said and i nodded in agreement..

"Dad" i said while chewing my food in my mouth..

"Yes sweetheart" he was also having his breakfast..

"You know that mafia king" i said , then i noticed his spoon stopped on way which it was making to his mouth..

"Yes but why" he said and looked at me with curious eyes.

Because, he knows i never mention anything without specific reason..

"They want to deal with us and if we will supply our goods to them. In return, they will help us to extend our business in mafia world". I said then again started munching my food..

Soon, in no time i noticed a bright smile on my dad face.

"Wow i think u don't know that currently his child is mafia king . But, previous mafia king and me are childhood friends".

He said and i choked on my food..

"Dear" he passed me water.

I quickly grab it and glupped it down from my throat.

"You mean that friend you always mentioned with whose child you fixed my marriage. This was your both's promise you both made in your high school days". I said and put glass of water down..

"Woww you remember it. Good, I'll call him and inform that we agree. It's really a beneficial deal, besides, I'll fix your meeting with his son. So, that you both can meet and explore about each other more." He said in excited tone.

I sign in defeat.

Actually, i agreed for it because my dad never asked for anything. Apart from his this decision, which was promise of his to his dear friend. That's why i said yes, as i want to see him happy. Because, my mom gave so much sadness to him , to the person who deserves happiness of whole world. It is why, i always make steps to make him happy..

"Ok ok do whatever you want dad, I'll go now". I said and stand up.

"I'll send your lunch in office, remember to eat hmm. If i heard you didn't eat, then you know what I'll do". He said and glare me in cute way.

I chuckled.

"Ok boss, I'll eat hm now bye bye".

I kiss his cheek, thn he placed sweet kiss on my forehead and i left to my company.

Time skip after sometime..

I stepped out of my car and walked inside the company.

Every of my employer bowed and greeted me..

"Good morning mam"..

"Hmm good morning"..

I said , while maintaining my cold era and come in my office.

After taking seat, i got engaged in files and all company stuff work...

Around 11:30 am..

Someone, knocked at my door..

"Yes come in" i said in my usual cold tone.

One of my worker come in and bowed at me.

"Good morning mam".

"Hm what brought you here , presently" i said while looking at files.

"Mam someone is here to meet you. He said your dad send him".

I stopped my work and looked up.

"Dad ok send him in".

She left..

"Who is he?".

I didn't mind and again started working on files.

Soon, door open someone come in and sat on sofa of my office.

"Excuse me, it's my office you don't have manners". I said in irritated tone.

"Myself Jeon jungkook, mafia king".

He said in more cold tone, which gave shiver down to my spine.

Wait!! Jeon jungkook mafia king, means my future husband he here? Why dad send him shit argh!!..