wife

I was looking at him, observing his each and every move. I felt he was busy in his  world rather than giving any attention to me even when he is seating in my cabin.

What he think of himself huh...

"You mr Jeon jungkook whatever you are, why you came here" i asked in irritated tone..

He roll his eyes..

"Like i was excited to meet my wife huh?"..

Wife?? Why i felt butterflies in my stomach after hearing him calling that...

"O really than why show up here with this face of yours" i replied him with same his sharp tone..

Jk poke his cheek..

"My dad pushed me to come here, i was not interested in meeting you"..

"And what u think i was excited, my foot. I'm doing this all because of my dad he is my everything"...

"I'm also doing this because of same reason. So i think you are in my shoe and can understand what is happening inside me"..

I was looking at him..
He is also forced by himself for the sake of happiness which he wants to give to his dad. He is right, we are in same edge of our life.

"Hmm i understand"..

"So i want to ask for your favour"..

"And what is that which i can do for you" i asked and raised my eyebrows..

"Not for me for us, collab with my company it will be profitable ". He said in casual tone.

As dad told due to this deal we will get good opportunity to rise our business in mafia world. So, i have to agree it is beneficial for both of us..

"Ok I'm ready as i can see profit of both of our companies. Between what about investors, besides, your company one more company is required ".

He smirked..

Now, why he did that idiot..

"Don't worry about that i have good connection in my world. Moreover, ceo of kim enterprises is my best friend after hearing about such a good deal i bet he would not be able to deny"..

I nodded in satisfaction..

"Good atleast with this sudden meeting we were able to settle some friendly relations ".

"Only for work, dad and uncle are planning to marry us soon. Don't expect anything from me lie husband love and all".

"Excuse me , who is curving for that huh I'm not interested at all in this. I'm also doing all this because of dad so no chance to be in love with someone like you". I said with disgusting look..

He roll his eyes and stand up..

"Tomorrow at ** place at 11:00 am be ready I'll call tae there and we will continue about deal there".

I nodded..

"Wait as you are here as guest, it's my responsibility to ask you. Do you want drink or ear something ". I asked casually..

"No I'm full" he said and left from there..

"Huh moron". I put my all thoughts aside and started working on files and projects..

Time skip at night..

I come in my home..

Dad come to me, excitement was seen in his way of walking..

"So you meet him right how was he good looking right"..

I roll my eyes.

"Ya he was good and we selected deal also tomorrow i have meeting with them and investor at 11 am".

"Wow u knew that my princess is really talented. I'm sure with your intelligence our company will touch the sky"..

I smiled after hearing my praise .

"Yupp"..

Time skipped drastically..

It was morning..

I took my purse and fill my hairs which i did and smriked at my reflection in mirror..

"Huh who would be able to ignore such a beautiful and sexy girl like me" i smriked and then left for the meeting

I was waiting for files which my secretary will bring for me..

I called her..

📱"Hlo aria where are you"..

📱"Mam I'm at reception of resturant waiting for you"..

📱"Hmm I'm coming there wait ok"..

We cut the call .

My phone rang again'..

I picked..

📱"Hlo yeah vish baby what happened"..

📱"Hey yn how are you"..

📱"Hm I'm good what about you darling how do you do"..

📱"Hm me to doing good, then you told me about deal and invest right. I'm ready can i join to"..

📱"Of course I'm going there come at ** place fast"..

📱"Ok darling"..

We cut the call..

I reached at the restaurant, i don't know what would be waiting for me but i was excited. Excited to see him again no way i was interested in deal nothing else. Right na nothing else?