10. RAKESH TALKED WITH SADHANA

Start from the beginning

She wiped her tears and start to do her job that is interviewing the candidates.....

Aravind reached to Berlin after 11 hours....

He didn't even gone to his penthouse he went straightly to his office....

Ar: jack arrange meeting with all leads....

Jack: sure sir....

Within 10 minutes the meeting was arranged..

All settled in conference room...

Aravind came there....

Ar: i want to complete this project in 10 days...

Every employee is shocked because they had 2 months time to complete....

Leads: sir but we have 2 months time....

Ar: look i want to complete and that's final... Do what ever... Hire junior level employees for help and start to work with everyone.... Work day and night and definitely you get your salary as double once you finished this.... Now disperse.....

Leads start to move but aravind stopped them...

Ar: one sec....

All stopped...

Ar: if you failed to finish and you will be back listed....

All shocked...

Aravind moved from there...

Here on another side....

Kandhan who was acting as muthukumar try to kill Sathya and Siva....

But the bodyguards was securing them with everyone....

The home staff whom aravind appointed also a high level trained bodyguards..... So in home also kandhan plan is not working....

Kandhan was burning with rage....

Ka: Dinesh andha diamond enga iruku nu therinjuthu ah...

Di: sir nanum evalo vo try Pani pathutan but no idea...

Ka: epadi Dinesh we are searching that for five fucking years....

Di: nanum Elam Pani pathutan sir.... Muthukumar sir ku drug kuduthu unmai veliya kondu vara pathutan ana mudila....

Ka: how the hell is possible...

Di: therila sir....

Ka: mm... Aravind pathi any idea...

Di: he moved to Berlin sir... Reached there and he want to finish the project in 10 days....

Ka: why adhuku two month mela time irukae..... any idea....

Di: no sir... I think he is planning to return back on his son birthday....

Ka: Avan school ku pora vali la pottu thallu.....

Di: tried sir but someone keep on saving him...

Ka: aravind.....

He shouted and pushed the pen stand and files in the table....

Ka: Avan mela oru kannu irukattum.... Avan suthama seri ah ila.... Enayae ethirthu pesuran..... Avan avanga appa va ethirthu pesa matan ana andha podiyan kaga pesitan.... So Avan mela Kai vecha andha aravind nama kaalu ku keela.... Andha podiyan a epadi Ahchu konnudu ila kadathidu....

Di: sure sir...

Kandhan nodded... And again put his face mask as muthukumar and reached to muthukumar home......