1. The Realm of the Elves

Boy again was locked into his cupboard he hadn't done anything but no one believed him what so ever, they only believed the his fat lump of a cousin over him, it wasn't fair to be honest all he was doing was making dinner for them as it was a Sunday and he was making their roast dinner which he was never going to have any of and Dudley..

Who would call their son Dudley, Boy laughed again when he thought it would of been better to call him fatso but no Dudley it was and here to stay...

Boy sighed he had been thrown in here due to Dudley tripping him over as he was bringing the hot bowl full of vegetables mind you his fat uncle and Dudley would never touch them but he knew his aunt would so as Boy was bringing it over he was tripped sending the vegetables flying across the room and the bowl to the floor smashing it into thousands of little pieces.

This sent his aunt into hysterics about how Boy has smashed something valuable but Boy knew... Boy knew that it was a complete fake she wouldn't be able to afford that she had even found it at a boot fair of all things but made Boy go and get it as she didn't want to be seen in those types of places.

"I'm....I'm sorry" said Boy as Dudley laughed at him knowing full well that his parents had seen what he had done and just blamed Boy for everything.

His uncle got up from the table with difficulty mind you and Boy paled he knew what was going to happen and Boy knew that if he ran it would make it so much worse after all he was still recovering from his last beating which was only a day ago... was it only a day ago Boy couldn't really remember, mind you Boy only knew the date due to going to school.

No one seemed to care what his relatives did to him and so he stayed there on the kitchen floor trying to pick up the broken pieces of the bowl when his uncle got to him he stepped on Boy's fingers breaking them with a loud crunch sending Boy screaming.

"Shut up your damn freak you've yet again broken something that doesn't belong to you, we feed and clothe you and this is how you repay our loving care for you" the loving care was spat out as he moved his foot around on Boy's hands making sure that all the bones were broken not like he cared as he would make Boy work until he dropped anyway.

"You Boy are in big trouble again, your teachers have said that you are ahead of the class and we have told you time and time again you blasted freak of a boy that you will never be ahead of our little Diddykins this is the last straw!"

He grabbed Boy by his hair and dragged him up "perhaps this will teach you not to best your superiors" and he punched him sending Boy to the ground only to be picked up yet again and dragged outside in the snow covered ground Vernon thanked whoever that it was dark out.

"Make a bloody sound and it will be your last Boy, do you hear me?" Boy nodded scared at what his uncle would do to him in this type of weather no way was he going to... he was wasn't he, he was going to be left out here in the snow to die!

That was what he thought anyway but he was dragged by his hair to the shed that was hidden under a tree in the back corner of the garden.. the punishment shed as Boy had called it in his mind so many times he had been brought here only to be tied up in here by his wrists by chains attached to the roof.

Boy was soon hung up his small wrists hanging in the air, he was so small compared to others his age, Boy had only just turned six but he looked like he was three which was embarrassing but due to neglect from his so called family he had hardly grown and then the strange and weird things started to happen and it only got worse.

Vernon turned back around with the whip and started at him without any warning smiling like he had won the Noble Peace Prize this was so much fun to get all his frustrations out on the damn freak of a Boy he so wished that they had done what they said to do many times but something in him told him that the Boy had to stay here until he was eleven and he just didn't know why.

As he continued to use Boy as his own personal torture victim said Boy never cried out once when when he had switched to the chain and even the bat that had nails sticking out but alas Boy never cried out once yes Boy had tears running own his cheeks but not a peep was heard which disappointed Vernon greatly but still...

After hours of attacking Boy Vernon finally gave up and broke the chain sending Boy flying to the ground and Vernon grabbed Boy by his hair and dragged him back indoors and to the cupboard and that was where he had stayed for days trying to heal.

Little did he know that the freaky and weird things that kept happening to him was to do with what his parents were even if he didn't know what.

He lay there in his cupboard beaten and broken and in so much pain he was drifting into unconsciousness time and time again he knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help himself at all even his magical core that had been keeping him alive all this time was so very low that couldn't even heal him but it knew where to send him...

With one last bout of magical power his magic had sent him to another Realm that would save him, it would protect him more so then anyone in the Muggle or Wizarding World could ever do but his magic was a tad off and sent poor Boy flying into a table of all things where people had gathered for a meeting.

"What in the Realms is going on!" shouted a man at the Healers end of the table, something was drawn to the boy but he didn't know what it was.

Boy groaned but laid still he hurt everywhere and he wasn't cramped anymore which was good but yet so very bad but he just couldn't open his eyes to see where he was just in case Vernon was there but again he groaned catching the six people in attendance attention.

"What his been going on no one should be able to get through the barriers of this Sacred place of the High Elves Meeting Hall only someone with their blood should be able to get through but this.... thing looked to be human and only a babe at that.

Magic appeared around Boy making everyone bow to her they may be in a completely different realm but she was theirs and they hers.

"Protect him, he knows not what he is or who he is for that matter, never knowing name never giving name he is one that will protect them all and he is mine as much as he is yours" and she left after running her hand through Boy's hair making him sigh like he had watched Dudley do when his aunt did the same to him.... he left almost loved.

"Hecate has giving us a human to save what was she thinking?" said one of the other High Elves that sat around the table he looked at Boy with disgust.

"There has to be a reason for it she wouldn't have brought him here if he didn't belong to us in some way" said another she was concerned with how Boy was looking "he's very pale and I can feel a weak core almost going out"

Kelvhan looked at what his colleague had said and went to work trying to heal Boy and figure out who he was but when he touched Boy he was giving an insight of what had happened to him in his short six years of his life and when he saw the red head in Boy's memories he cried his baby his little Lilly had been found after all of these years only to be killed when her son his grandson was only just barely over the age of a year...

His Lilly flower his little Lixiss had died that night on all Hollow's Eve....

The night he saw plain as day from his own nightmare of a red head and a green light he knew then what had happened he didn't know about his grandson and here he was at deaths door due to people he called relatives..

"He's mine... my grandson..." said Kalvhan running his fingers through Boy's hair noticing how dirty and matted it was.

"You can't be serious Kalvhan Arel doesn't have a family she refuses to get married to anyone of your or our chosen and you say this thing belongs to your family do you have proof of such a thing?" another asked him and he smiled.

He showed his own memories about his youngest Lixiss being more with the fiery head of hair that Alyndra had but the same emerald green eyes that was only seen in the Heikrana High Elf Clan, no one else ever had emerald green eyes.

The five looked shocked they never knew to be honest.

"She was kidnapped three days after she was born and now I know where she went and this boy is my grandson... I have a part of her home with me the moment he entered into our Hall his human DNA was wiped clean from his body and his elf blood flows in his veins only" he picked Boy up and was amazed that he curled into him sighing like he was safe for the first time in his life.