As an art worker, Xie Ning quickly filled the picture in his mind after listening to his description.

Then Xie Ning glared at him: "Do you treat me as a child!"

And how could Zhuang Yan be able to move him with such a big person.

Zhuang Yan continued to tease him: "Would you like to try, I am very powerful, I think I can definitely pick you up."

Xie Ning pursed his mouth, don't ignore him.

"Is this the first time you came to visit the square at night?" Zhuang Yan couldn't help asking as he watched him probe his head with curiosity in his eyes.

Xie Ning replied, "Yes."

"I don't like to go out very much." He said slowly, "I like to stay home and paint when I have time. Especially at night, I will always be more inspired."

Zhuang Yan: "Do you art workers like to do creative work in the middle of the night? I know a screenwriter who can't write a single word when scratching his head during the day. At two or three o'clock in the morning, there is a sudden rush of writing, and the writing is screaming."

Xie Ning thought for a while: "It's quieter at night, and there are few people to bother me, so the creative inspiration will be a little bit more than during the day, but it depends on people...I'm fine, usually I go to bed around 12 o'clock."

12 o'clock is not too late, and the work and rest are fairly healthy. Sometimes Zhuang Yan himself is often busy until the early hours of the next morning for film editing, and has no position to teach others.

Zhuang Yan said: "Although I really want to show you a little bit of experience,...I'm actually here for the first time."

Xie Ning looked over curiously: "Are you here for the first time?"

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "You forgot how long I have been abroad. The changes in China have been quite big in recent years. I might not be as familiar with you here."

Xie Ning just remembered that this person next to him was a "returnee" who had not returned to China for a long time.

"It's all good for the first time." Zhuang Yan said, "We still have a long way to go, and there is still a long time to live together. We can create countless firsts that belong to each other. "

On the stage, the singer's crisp voice came from the stereo, but it failed to cover Zhuang Yan's deep voice.

He asked seriously: "Does this sound particularly romantic?"

The sound of rock instruments rang, like Xie Ning's rumbling heartbeat.

He thought, Zhuang Yan is worthy of being a director who specializes in literary and artistic films. Such a simple thing, an ordinary sentence, after his mouth, suddenly became romantic.

"Very romantic." Xie Ning replied earnestly, her fingers trembling slightly involuntarily.

Zhuang Yan thought he had been blown cold by the wind, so he glanced around, and finally found a coffee shop that looked rather high-end and elegant.

The coffee shop was air-conditioned, and when I opened the door, my whole body became warm.

This coffee shop is a little bourgeoisie, with wooden design, soft sofas, light white tones... In the center of the lobby is a grand piano with ulterior motives, and a few green plants on the corners and corners. There are floor-to-ceiling bookcases on which various types of magazines are placed.

The design is unique and does not appear deliberate, which can poke the hearts of most literary and artistic youths.

There was a small box on the second floor. Zhuang Yan was burdened. He was not the type who could drink coffee in the lobby. He decisively took Xie Ning to the second floor.