Xie Ning nodded slowly.

His breathing was slightly rapid, his forehead was cold with sweat, and his body was trembling unconsciously.

That kind of trembling is unconscious and less noticeable than conditioning.

But he did not resist or struggle. When Zhuang Yan wiped away his tears, he even rubbed his head against Zhuang Yan's palm.

Zhuang Yan keenly noticed that Xie Ning's mood was a little wrong. Although he didn't know the reason, he was not in a hurry for Xie Ning to give an answer now.

"No hurry," he said softly, "you can think about it slowly, I can afford it."

Xie Ning breathed a sigh of relief quietly.

He came back to his senses at this moment, and knew how gaffe he was just now, but he didn't know how to explain to Zhuang Yan.

The moment he heard Zhuang Yan's confession, what he felt was not shock or joy, but pain spreading from his chest.

It hurt so much that he couldn't help crying.

He hasn't experienced feelings for too long, and even forgot what it feels like to like.

It was as if too much silt had accumulated and the whole road was blocked.

When the emotional shock came over, he slammed into the accumulated mud and shook his heart.

"I'm just...too unexpected." Xie Ning explained dryly, afraid that Zhuang would delay the meeting. "I, I have not been mentally prepared yet."

Zhuang Yan looked down, did not expose his excuses, and replied: "Well, it's okay, I didn't force you to respond to me now."

Xie Ning watched Zhuang Yan's expression carefully, for fear that he would be unhappy.

Ordinary people will be angry when they respond like this when they confess....

And he cried.

How does this make him explain!

Xie Ning's fingertips trembled slightly, and her eyes flushed again.

He didn't want to cry, but he couldn't help it.

Zhuang Yan sighed softly, helplessly: "Why are you crying again."

Xie Ning quickly took a deep breath and tried to swallow the tears back.

Zhuang Yan was even more helpless when he saw tears in his eyes and forcibly held back, as if he wanted to cry but not crying.

He just made a confession, how could it be that he bullied Xie Ning and cried.

Thinking about it, he got up again and looked at Xie Ning who looked at him pitifully, and really wanted to bully him like this.

He couldn't help sighing in his heart: You just rely on me to spoil you.

His feet were a little numb, Zhuang Yan stood up, and when he wanted to return to his seat, Xie Ning's cuffs were pulled.

He looked down at Xie Ning.

"Don't go." Xie Ning thought he was going to leave. She was anxious, and the tears that he held back fell again, desperately looking for excuses, "I'm sorry, I, I..."

He stammered "I" for a long time, speaking so incoherently that he didn't know what to say, and finally forced out three words: "...you, don't, go."

Zhuang Yan quickly calmed him: "I won't go, don't cry."

Xie Ning only pulled his sleeves and kept crying.

Zhuang Yan's heart moved, as if thinking of something, he turned around and took Xie Ning into his arms: "Hey, Ning Ning, I'm here, don't leave."