Xie Ning can be regarded as knowing how Zhuang Yan's self-discipline came from.

Zhuang Yan took Xie Ning's hand and led him upstairs, then turned his head and said: "Don't worry, Ning Ning will stay here for dinner today. There is time for you to talk."

Ms. Qiao waved them away, then turned her head and ordered the kitchen to cook a few more dishes at night.

When he reached the stairwell, Zhuang Yan suddenly slowed down and smiled at Xie Ning: "This is the first time I saw my mother like someone so much. Let her hold you to chat. Maybe she will recognize you as a godson. ."

Xie Ning smiled reservedly: "Aunt Joe... is a very good person."

Hearing this, Zhuang Yan stopped suddenly, reached out and grabbed Xie Ning's wrist, and blocked him on the railing: "What about me?"

Xie Ning was taken aback by him, and looked around nervously. When no one was passing by, he said softly, "You, what are you doing?"

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows and looked at him: "Am I not good to you?"

When Zhuang Yan got so close, Xie Ning's uneasy heart beat faster. He was afraid that Zhuang Yan would notice it, and hurriedly said, "You are also a very good person."

Unexpectedly, he was issued a good person card, Zhuang Yan was taken aback for a moment, and then asked nonchalantly: "Then tell me, where am I good?"

Xie Ning's ears were red, and she was afraid that Zhuang Yan would be blocked, and whispered, "...anywhere."

Zhuang Yan was still dissatisfied. He wanted to force Xie Ning to say a few more words, so he had to make it clear what is good.

Looking down at Xie Ning's blushing face, he was fidgeting again, and suddenly slammed.

He is too shy too easily.

Xie Ning's face was still red when he saw Zhuang Yan's grandfather.

Grandpa Zhuang is the same as Grandpa Xie, both at the age of a long-term, amiable attitude towards younger generations.

He asked Xie Ning a few questions, and asked about the current situation of Mr. Xie, Xie Ning answered each one seriously.

Grandpa Zhuang said with emotion: "In a blink of an eye, our grandchildren are all this old."

After he finished speaking, he took out a thick red envelope and stuffed it into Xie Ning's hand: "You keep this."

Xie Ning quickly declined, "No need..."

"This is New Year's Day money." Grandpa Zhuang smiled and patted the back of his hand. "There is no way to accept it, Xiaoyan and the others also have it. With my friendship with your grandpa, you and my grandson are similar, so accept it."

Xie Ning turned his head to look at Zhuang Yan, and saw that he nodded slightly before accepting the red envelope.

I felt the thickness when I got it in my hand, and I was a little surprised.

After going out, he couldn't help asking Zhuang Yan: "Did my grandpa give you a red envelope too?"

"Yes." Zhuang Yan said, "The New Year's Eve money given by the elders, the more money and the less, are all because of their hearts. Just keep it, and they feel uncomfortable if they refuse too much."

Xie Ning felt relieved.

After seeing Grandpa Zhuang, Zhuang Yan didn't take Xie Ning back to the living room.

There are too many people in the hall. Xie Ning and them are not relatives, and they don't know anyone, so they are embarrassed.

Moreover, Zhuang Yan also has selfish intentions. He has abducted people into his own home, so naturally he wants the two to be alone.