Zhuang Yan didn't hesitate to enter the word "Ningning".

Then another dialog box popped up on the screen.

[Please give yourself a name. 】

Zhuang Yan entered his own name first, and deleted them one by one after thinking about it, then typed "Zhuangzhuang" with a smile, and clicked OK.

The screen jumped, and the little white rabbit was taken home by "I" and put it in a paper box.

Zhuang Yan frowned when he looked at the empty paper box.

It's cold and hard, and I don't put some cloth underneath, the environment is too bad!

He continued to check the game interface.

At the top of the game is the favorability bar, which is still empty.

In the upper right corner, there is a gold coin icon with the number 5000 written on it, and next to it is the carrot icon with the number 0 written on it.

Zhuang Yan fumbled, the carrots and gold coins should be coins in the game.

At the bottom left, there is a row of system menus, which are messy about daily check-in, camera mode, achievement mode, system settings, etc.

The bottom right corner is much simpler and clearer. There are only two buttons. One is for interaction, which is still dark and can't be pressed. The other is the conspicuous word "Mall".

Zhuang Yan clicked directly into the mall.

The mall is divided into three parts, one is to use gold coins to buy system props, such as food rations, toys, decorations for the rabbit's nest, and so on.

The second piece is the system props purchased with carrots. The grades are obviously higher than those purchased with gold coins, and the decoration is more exquisite, and it can also change the appearance of the little white rabbit.

The third piece is the recharge of Krypton, which is necessary for all games, and exchange RMB for carrots.

Zhuang Yan pulled it to the bottom. The highest level of Krypton Gold was 648 RMB. He didn't hesitate to click to recharge. After Krypton was finished, he pulled to the item area and bought the most expensive and luxurious rabbit nest.

The little white rabbit who was trembling in the corner of the paper box suddenly got into the soft and cozy mansion, seemingly a little dazed to look up through the phone screen.

Zhuang Yan nodded in satisfaction.

His Ningning should be so well treasured and taken care of.

There is no mobile game that Krypton Gold cannot play.

If you don't have a good time, it only means that you don't have enough krypton.

Zhuang Yan soon explored the gameplay of this game. Seeing the soaring favorability, his mood index was getting higher and higher as the mood index of the little white rabbit in the game.

The interactive system has been unlocked a long time ago. When the favorability of the first chapter is full, the game screen suddenly changes.

Zhuang Zhuang held Ning Ning in his palm, and Ning Ning cleverly rubbed it in his palm, then jumped up while Zhuang Zhuang was not paying attention, and kissed Xia Zhuang Zhuang quietly on the face.

Zhuang Yan was taken aback.

The animation passed quickly, but it didn't matter, the system automatically saved it in the game's photo album.

Zhuang Yan quickly turned to the photo album, and it was the scene where the little white rabbit jumped up and kissed his face.

There is also a photo introduction below.