I then click on steamered and search up overclock. I then download it and go grab something to eat while I wait.

Time skip brought to you by Chibi D.va sitting on (y/n) head.
____________________________

The game finally downloaded and I booted it up. I went into the game and clicked on training to get a feel before I make a fool of myself. I end up picking a character called (your main) and ended training with them. I got the feel of the game and then got into a real match. It was push the payload and once we encountered the enemy team waiting for us it was a huge fight. My teammates were getting destroyed by the enemy and the healer on our team had to work overtime. I was the only one with zero deaths and went on destroying the enemy with my team following behind. We eventually pushed the payload towards the end and won as my teammates congratulated me.

Tasktogood28 Yo man that clutch was amazing

Killerbeast astonishing performance (gamer tag)

Blessednoobo The enemy team were pros and you still slammed them! I'm sure you'll be a fucking goat

I finished smiling all around my face with a small embarrassed blush on my cheeks.

(Y/n) Man I never get compliments like that! And that clutch was so easy!

I then quickly hop into another match and then another and another. I keep going getting a win streak of 20 games! I then decided to check the time and see it's 12:31 A.M

(Y/n) Shit I forgot the time!

I quickly turned off my pc and go straight to bed. I was about to sleep when I hear my neighbor start yelling and talking loudly.

(Y/n) Damn it, another restless night huh?

I then remember what my teacher said and decided to tell her to quiet down. I walk over to my door and walk outside and over to their door. I knock and hear a voice.

??? Oh hold on chat, someone's knocking be right back!

I hear the little stomps of their feet before they reach the door and open it.

??? Hello? Can I help you?

A girl with brown hair and brown eyes then opens the door. I also look a lil inside and see a gaming setup.

(Y/n) Sorry to be a bother but can you maybe quiet down a lil, I'm not trying to be a ass or anything it's just that I can't really sleep with the noise

??? Oh yeah sure! Sorry about that I can get carried away sometimes!

She said while laughing

(Y/n) Alright well thanks and goodnight.

??? No problem and goodnight too!

I then walk away as she closes her door to resume doing whatever she's doing. I then go back into my room and slip under the covers and have the first good sleep in some time. I wake up the next morning and wake up on time enough for me to actually have breakfast. I make some scrabbled eggs and then get ready. I walk out on time and walk out of the building towards my car. I had some time left so I grab a (favorite drink) and drive towards my college. I breeze through my classes and lunch rolls around so i decided to go out and get something to eat. I went to (favorite restaurant) and got (favorite food). I sat down and started to watch videos of games until I hear some chatter.