Voxy and Mally

A/N: Shout out to v0xgl1tch !!!

~~

Voxglitch had known Mally for a while on Discord. They always made jokes about each other. They were also very flirtatious with each other.

Mally jokingly claimed that Vox was his boyfriend, but no one believed him of course.

One day Vox and Mally were on a call together, flirting and making jokes with each other. Mally has brought up dating. He asked if Vox would date him. Apparently Mally had liked Voxglitch for a long time now.

Vox was speechless. They didn't know what to say.

"Um...let me think about it," Vox finally responded.

"That's fair. I was like that with my first boyfriend too," Mally tried to reassure.

"No, you don't understand. I like you in a romantic way, yes, but let's just wait a bit."

"Oh...okay. Whatever you say, dude"

~~

3 months later, Voxglitch and Mally started dating.

It started off casual, then it became public to their other internet friends and family.

The two decided to meet up in real life.

Mally would go to Canada to visit his joyfriend.

"Dude, where the fuck are you?" Mally said over the phone.

"I'm at the gate!" Vox yelled over the phone.

Mally heard a yell near him that wasn't through his phone.

He looked around, almost immediately spotting Voxglitch.

He sprinted towards them, giving them a big hug and lifting them off the ground.

"I missed you so much!" Mally's voice was muffled by Vox's jacket.

"I missed you more!"

"No, I missed you even more!"

This went on for some time before they finally left to go to Voxglitch's house.

Mally couldn't wait to spend time with his joyfriend that wasn't just over Discord.

~~

A/N: So...I might add more to this, but for now it's just gonna be a small goofy little thing.