chapter 7

Chritians pov

Driving over 100 down the highway silently letting the thoughts run free through my head.

I cant fucking tell her yet, i just cant. The whole relationship would be ruined, I know I just kissed this girl and met her less than 2 months ago but damn she has me wrapped around her pretty little fingers.

I mean look at her, I would burn the whole world to the ground so we could be together.

She's got a powerful hold on me and god knows I will not let her slip through my fingers because of damon.

Pulling into the cemetery, I sat in my car for a moment then got out, going to talk to the only person who will ever understand me and listen to me.

I see her grave with a light pink batch of roses. I didn't leave these here, that's for sure, but I was the only one who knew her favorite flower...I think.

"Hey sis, things are getting really tough down here, I really wish we could watch the sunset on the roof while eating ice cream just one more time, anyways i found out who killed you but he's the brother to the person i think i'm in love with,i know you understand where i'm coming from because you always put your love for damon first no matter the reason." i pick up a little rock of the ground throwing it at the tree in front of me

"And your husbands being an ass, he's threatening to tell Vanessa if I don't before tonight, i'm going to wait till the very last second to tell her, i just know she will hate me when she finds out i gave her brother a back eye and held a gun to his head, but whatever ive done just know it's for you, for your justice."

I just sat at her grave for a long time then checked my phone saying it was already 5 o'clock. I don't know what time Damon was going to get to the house to tell Vanessa so I had to hurry home, and of course I was almost 2 hours away from there.

VANESSA'S POV

I was sitting on the couch with Madelyn watching Keeping Up with the kardashians, madelyn and i never have fights or drama so we watch this show to keep us entertained.

"I'm gonna go get some snacks" I say getting up walking to the kitchen. As I'm pouring the chips in a bowl there's a light knock on the door. Obviously it wasn't christain because he wouldn't knock on his own front door.

Slowly walking towards the door i look through the peephole seeing a young man probably the same age as christain, he has black messy hair and blue eyes.

He looks fine so i open the door slowly putting my head between the wall and door smiling at the man outside.

"Hi, uh can I help you" I ask, giving him a sweet smile, "hello love, are you vanessa" he asks looking down at his phone to read the name. "Yeah" I say as the hairs on my neck stand up as my body becomes alert of the man. "Perfect im a friend of christians he wanted me to stop by for the case we are working on '' this must be the guy he went to get lunch with the other day. "He's not here right now but you can come inside in a wait for him if you'd like" I smile opening the door allowing him to come on.

"Uh make yourself comfortable i'm going to go get my friend" i say running to the living room to get madelyn. "Mads there's a guy here saying he's working on a case with christain" fear covers her face as she pauses the show getting up rushing to the kitchen to see the guy.

She gets there and the two of them give each other deep, dark scary stares.

Madelyn doesn't say anything instead leaves going upstairs leaving me here with him.

"So princess huh, normally they dress better than that" he says looking me up and down. I'm taken back by what he says. "Uh im not a princess" i say laughing nervously. "Well of course you are dear, your a hudson"