and……

"I remember that I obviously followed Yan Xi."

"Yes." Zhuang Yan followed his words and said, "Then you met me. If you don't believe me, you can ask Yan Xi, he will never lie to you."

He was right, and Xie Ning believed it for a while.

He couldn't help biting his lip, thinking, is he really that clingy when he is drunk?

Also...hold Zhuang Yan's waist?

Xie Ning made up the scene, feeling a little burnt on his face.

Zhuang Yan laughed out loud.

Xie Ning looked up and saw the familiar smile on his face before realizing that he was molested again.

It's not the first day I met him, how can I be fooled again and again?

Xie Ning pursed his mouth, not wanting to talk to him, turned and walked to the bathroom.

Zhuang Yan jumped out of bed and followed him slowly into the bathroom: "I just teased you, don't take it seriously."

When Xie Ning was washing, he leaned against the door of the bathroom and said, "But you are really good at crutches, so I asked, if you want to go with him or with me, you just pull my clothes obediently. angle."

Xie Ning: "..."

He decided to treat himself as hearing nothing.

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "I really didn't lie to you this time."

Xie Ning responded.

Although he couldn't remember what was going on, he also knew that Yan Xi would never let Zhuang Yan take him away if he hadn't volunteered.

Zhuang Yan was tossed by Xie Ning most of the night last night, and there was nowhere to vent the fire. When Xie Ning fell asleep, he was still in the bathroom to solve his physical needs.

Was awakened again this morning, and he was not in good spirits at the moment, with a slight breath of getting up.

He asked: "Do you remember what you did last night?"

Xie Ning was wiping her face with a hand: "I don't remember."

Although Zhuang Yan had anticipated it a long time ago, seeing his ignorant appearance, he was still out of anger: "Then I will tell you."

Xie Ning said quickly: "I, I am drunk and very quiet, and will not do anything excessive."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows and sneered: "Yes, it's very good. You have to follow me wherever I go. You finally coax you to sit on the sofa and watch TV. You are still wronged."

Xie Ning's ears were hot by him.

Although a little embarrassed, but... not unacceptable.

Zhuang Yan rubbed his eyebrows, omitted some trivial matters, and went straight to the main point: "You don't want to let you go to bed. You have to take a shower before going to bed."

Take a bath? !

Xie Ning was taken aback and couldn't help asking, "You helped me wash it?"

Zhuang Yan deliberately didn't answer. After looking at his panic for a while, he said calmly, "No, you did it yourself."

Xie Ning quietly breathed a sigh of relief, her heart feeling okay.

Zhuang Yan said again: "But I took off the pants for you."

Xie Ning: "..." His face flushed suddenly.

He can see it, Zhuang Yan is determined to tease him today.