" You'll have to wait and see my queen " Ken smiled offering me his right hand helping me up onto the saddle. Throwing my left leg over the saddle I pushed my hair behind my ear looking down at him. 

He climbed onto his own horse kicking the side and I did the same chasing after him through the fields. Gently grabbing the reins in my hands I smiled. This is the first time in my life that I have ever felt normal or done something so simple. I could live like this forever if it was a choice. 

" Slow down " I yelled trying to catch up to him which was hopeless seeing as he was more experienced than me.

" Keep up, love." He turned around smirking at me with a challenge. 

Shaking my head I called back trying to keep control of my horse. I attempted to tug the reins but the horse kept getting faster where I almost fell off. "If I get hurt it's on you, Ken. I don't know what I am doing." 

" You'll be fine " He reassured me, speeding up a bit more.

I tried to kick up the speed more but ultimately fell to the ground hard, rubbing my elbow I winced seeing my ankle twisted a little. "Ken." I mumbled weakly trying to get to my feet but my ankle gave out from under me. 

"I've got ya, darling." He turned the horse back in my direction quickly dismounting his horse and looking at my ankle. 

He knelt down grabbing my ankle in his hand gently before placing his hand on it and soon his eyes began to glow. I wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head against his chest. A smile formed on my lips wishing that my friends could see this side of him and not the monster side. 

" Thank you " I smiled.

"  Np, my queen " He smiled back, lifting me into his arms.

" I think that's enough riding today, so what do you want to do next… we can have a nice relaxing lunch in the gardens or in the dining hall whatever you prefer " 

" Or how bout I have you for lunch " He added  in a seductive tone glancing at me up and down.

My cheeks turned red at his offer where I buried my face into his chest wishing that I wouldn't get easily embarrassed. We had only just had heated kisses but I still wasn't ready for that level. "Ken…just regular lunch please." 

He sat me down on one of the chairs in the dining room putting my injured leg on a stool. "So do you want normal medical attention or God form, Clarisse?" 

"God I suppose. See if it's like vamp healing." I shrugged my shoulders, raising a brow at him. "I don't have to drink your blood do I?" 

He tilted his head in slight confusion before placing his hand on my injured ankle and in a matter of seconds the pain was gone with no issues. "No blood required. So what do you want to do while we wait for food?" 

" Whatever you have though some PF Chang would really be good right now " I hummed.

"PF Changs, what exactly is that?" He questioned tilting his head a little. 

Putting my hands together in front of me everyday when we come across something he didn't know makes me want to show him everything. "We seriously have such a long list of things you have to try in my world. Oh maybe we could make a whole day of it. But you'll have to find some modern day clothing. Your armor isn't really…normal." 

"From what you've told me of people on the beach men only wear pants. Why can't that be everywhere hmm?" He teased seeing my face turn red. "I bet they please their women well like I hope I'm doing with you." 

Tucking hair behind my ear I gulped feeling my werewolf side getting intrigued by the idea of just kissing him some more. "So anyway what other things don't you know? What can my world teach you?"