'Longer than planned, my friends are coming over today' Cian answered

'You mean the remaining members of your gang?' Juliet asked with enthusiasm and Cian nodded

'Gosh, it's been ages since I last saw Sean' Juliet said

'Sean?' Clint asked confused

'Can't I have a crush?' Juliet asked a bit annoyed

'Definitely not my friend' Clint shot at her, he definitely didn't see this coming. Clint and Juliet continued bricking after breakfast and Cian held back shouting at them while Anna stared at Cian like a fan girl.

'They are here' Clint announced as he read the message sent by Raymond. Juliet was the first to leave before others followed, they went to the entrance of the Plaurum. Soon three portal opened in front of the Plaurum and the awaited guests emerge from each portal. The sun engraved their faces in heart of the passerbys, under the sun they looked like gods, they were definitely gods, maybe not gods but the only hybrid in the supernatural world.

Asher and Sean looked undescribable stunning in their a black outfit, Raymond was literally glowing in his yellow short sleeve shirt showing his biceps on his arm and his white jean matching with his sunglass. The three of them walked up the stairs with their troller flying in the air, since Asher was no witch, Sean helped him with his as they made for the entrance where Cian, Clint and their cousin sisters stood. Juliet was literally drooling at their sight,

'Made by the gods' she remarked

'From the purest sand' Anna added.

'Whoa girls chill, I said my friends are off limits' Clint said

'And I should obey you?' Juliet said with sarcasm sending him a glare.

'You can't blame them' Cian said

'Don't tell me...' Clint said with slight excitement

'Actually, they seem hot especially Mr. All black with stone face, does he ever laugh?' Cian sort of complemented with his eyes fixated on Asher.

'Nice entrance' Clint chuckled as Raymond and the gang reached the entrance,

'It would have been perfect if they had agreed to put on a sunglass' Raymond said as Asher shot him a glare.

They entered the hall, designated servants helped them with the bags, their rooms was already known because they used to come visit but rarely because of Aunt Julie. Their rooms was in the same hallway as Cian and Clint.

'Clint, is there food in the kitchen, I really need it now' Raymond said rubbing his stomach -no, abs which were hidden underneath his shirt.

'I think I'm hungry, too' Cian said

'You think?' Raymond asked surprised with his use of words

'I ate a few hours ago but it seemed all the food had burnt out because I had to listen to Clint and Juliet bricking' Cian complained sending a glare at Clint and Juliet who looked back at him innocently.

'They still haven't changed' Raymond chuckled and Juliet glared at him.

'I'm also hungry' Sean said leaning on the wall of the hallway

'You heard him, get them some snacks' Juliet ordered the servants who helped with their luggages.

After they had ate, they headed to the training ground where Sean offered to help Cian control his magic, Juliet sticked to Sean side even though Clint tried to keep her away, she still fought her way to Sean's side.

'Come on, take it off' Raymond persuade Cian to take off bangles for the fifth time, Cian had refused to take it off but he finally did.

As soon as he took it off, the ground below his feet turned ice,

'Come forward' Sean said signalling him to come without knowing what's was happening below Cian's feet. As Cian stepped forward the ground turned ice trialing after him and his body was emitting cold air that visible.

'He looks like an Ice King' Anna said swoon by what she's seeing, she sat on a the bench she magically made from earth. Raymond tried to unfreeze the trail of ice following behind Cian but failed miserably.

'Do you ever not use your twin magic?' Raymond complained

'How am I supposed to know which is which' Cian asked back

'You started with twin magic, I started with regular magic, we are still different' Clint said and sighed.

'Why would he be the same with you, buckethead' Juliet cursed and Clint stood up from Anna's earth bench to chase after Juliet.

'Clint' Sean called and Clint halted, Juliet sticked out her tongue to him.

'Cian try to focus on the less powerful energy around you and your breathing' Sean said as he closed the distance between him and Cian but stood a shoulder length for precautions. Cian tried regulating his breathing but he still felt nervous about hurting his friends accidentally. When he finally regulated his breathing and chest stopped heaving, the cold air stopped emitting off him but the ground ice trail didn't unfreeze.

'Sean, I'm done, it's not working, we've been on this for hours' Cian said and turned to the people who were supposed to be watching, they were all sleeping, leaning on each other for comfort even the old bricking couples, Clint and Juliet only Asher was awake, resting his elbow on his knee using it to support his his as Raymond rested his head on Asher slightly curved back.

'Dinner is ready' a female servant announced and left with out waiting to be told so. The word "dinner" woke the sleeping beauties,

'Is it dinner time?' Raymond said rubbing his sleepy eyes

'Cian, you are still at it, Sean let him rest, Asher you won't say anything?' Raymond said nudging Asher.

'Do you want to have dinner with your family or with us?' Asher asked with his monotonous voice, it sounded hoarse since he hadn't talked for a while and had breath in the cold air emitting from Cian, enjoying his scent.

'With you' Cian answered not wanting to go back to that big but stuffy dinning hall, he didn't notice his word made Asher's heart skip a bit.

'Let's all have dinner in Cian's room of we could have a table set in the hallway' Juliet suggested excitedly.

'Maybe we can show Aunt freak face that she messed with the wrong twins' Raymond said putting his hand into his side pocket and brought out a small red bag.

Few moments later,

'What did you do to me!' Aunt Julie shouted glaring at them from the opposite side of the table.