Eternal Love Chapter 30

Fengjiu materialized in Qing Qiu. She felt nervous about telling her family, but she knew it was important that they knew who she truly was.

She walked inside the den and saw Mi Gu. "Mi Gu, please gather the family here. I must speak with them all about something important."

She sat down and took a deep breath. To distract herself, she made some tea. When she was finished, she looked up and saw the whole family, even Zhe Yan walking inside.

She stood up and said, "Everyone please sit."

Everyone sat down at the table. Her Grandfather asked, "Xiao Jiu, what is it that you wanted to speak with us all about?"

Fengjiu reached over and took her parents hands in hers. "There is something you should know." She took a deep breath. "As you now know, Ye Hua is Mo Yuan's twin. Ye Hua's soul was placed in a flower by his father." She saw a bit of realization coming over her parents faces, and she knew they were remembering the day they were given a flower. She continued, "Mom, you told me that a Goddess gave you a plumed cockscomb flower. It's true. I was inside that flower." Everyone gasped loudly

"W-What?" Bai Qian stuttered.

"But that is..." Her Grandfather looked at her parents.

She continued, "But I am different from Ye Hua." Then she went on to explain the research that she had found in Kunlun Mountain in Mo Yuan's library. The family hung on her every word. "I went to look up about strange hair colors, because mother mentioned a goddess with fiery red hair. It seems only two beings in this world were born with different hair. Dong Hua Dijun with silvery white hair and-"

"Me," the Goddess spoke. They hadn't seen her materialize inside.

Fengjiu looked over at her red haired mother, who was wearing a bright red dress that matched her hair. She looked back at her parents and squeezed their hands. "This is my Mother."

"Who are you?" her Grandfather asked curiously.

The Goddess laughed, "I am the Goddess Of Fate." Everyone gasped and bowed to her respectfully. She then gestured for everyone to stand.

Her Father stood up and asked, "Goddess Of Fate. May we ask...why did you want us to be the ones of have Fengjiu?"

The Goddess Of Fate smiled warmly. "I knew you were loyal, and my daughter here, she always watched Qing Qiu and loved this place."

Her family looked at Fengjiu questioningly. She then led everyone to the table including both her mothers to sit down.

She went on to tell them the beginning. How she had been killed by Qing Cang, how she had woken up in her bed, how she had went to Dijun, how she had tried to help everyone along the way.

Her Mother took Fengjiu's hand in hers. "You have been holding onto all of this. This whole time."

Fengjiu felt tears gathering in her eyes. "There is more." Then she went on to explain how she helped Dijun in the mortal realm.

Bai Qian looked at her in surprise. "So that is how you knew about Mo Yuan and A'Li."

She nodded and then continued on. She explained how she helped her Aunt finish her heavenly trial.

Her family saw the toll that all this took on her. They had not realized how much she had matured because of all her experiences.

She went on to tell them about how after the mortal realm that she had tried to plan for everything that would happen. After that she explained what happened before the battle of Qing Cang. She told them how the Goddess Of Fate took her into her realm and gave her memories of her past. With a heavy heart she even told them what happened with Dijun and how she watched him for years. She told them about the Three Lives Stone and how they were True Mates.