Eternal Love Chapter 26

(WARNING: This chapter has A LOT of deep things!  It involves suicide. If this is too much for you, then I think you should skip!)

"The Goddess of Fate?" Fengjiu looked at her in shock. "But..."

"Yes, it is me child," The Goddess stated with a smile, then walked over to help her stand up. "We have much to speak about. Follow me."

Fengjiu followed her on numb legs. She was still in shock. "I have...so many questions."

The Goddess chuckled, "Yes, I am sure you do."

They made it to a beautiful wooden home. The more She observed, the more she thought this place was magic. She felt her power increasing just by being here. There were only a few places in the realms that have magic in the very ground. They are sacred places, one of those places is where Dijun was born. She saw next to the house was a river. It was beautiful and she saw a fish jump in the air, and it was sparkling. "Wow," she whispered in amazement.

When they got inside, the Goddess Of Fate walked them to a table. "Sit here."

"

"You must be worrying about where you are," The Goddess said with a smile. "Don't worry, I brought you to my realm that I was created in."

"It's beautiful." She couldn't help but reply.

"Thank you." The Goddess smiled and then used magic to summon tea in front of them. "Tell me your questions."

Fengjiu had so many questions that she felt overwhelmed. She blurted out, "Why did I also have a birthmark in my original life?" She almost slapped herself for her first question. It should have been one of her other more important questions.

"Because that wasn't your original life," The Goddess admitted to her as she sipped her tea.

"Wh-what?" Fengjiu was having a hard time wrapping her head around it all. "B-but what about Ye Hua? He doesn't have a birthmark." She was now panicking. "Who am I? Where am I from?"

The Goddess patted her arm. "Easy Child. I'll explain it to you. First, I will address the Ye Hua question. He wasn't birthed like his brother was, and therefore he never lived."

 "So...I had been born...before my original life?" she asked hesitantly. Although she wanted answers, she would admit that she was afraid of the answers.

"Yes. You had a full life before you died," the Goddess informed her. "I brought you here today because you learned what I did for your parents."

"Yes...I just don't understand why," she replied, feeling very confused. "I don't understand why you would isolate yourself from the realms but come to make sure I was born." She then looked at the Goddess pleading. She truly wanted to understand.

"It's a very long story." The Goddess had a sad expression on her face.

"Please, tell me," she begged.