One after another, the dead dropped, but more were coming. Rory thought it was funny, she was a better shot than half of these men, Abraham caught on too, smirking at the girl beside him.

Rory watched as Tobins bullet strayed, hitting a wire on one of the vehicles, sending Francine hurling down to the ground. Rory tensed, not wanting the woman to die. She growled to herself as her pistol clicked, empty. Almost straight away, another clip was placed infront of her face, the girl wasting no time in grabbing the ammo from Abraham's hand and shooting the walkers dead that got too close to Francine.

"Everybody, back till we're safe in the truck!" Tobin yelled, almost immediately, the Alexandrians began retreating, however, Rory looked to the man beside her. He shook his head subtly, so she kept shooting.

"What about Francine?" Abraham yelled over Rory's gunfire. Rory scowled as Tobin shook his head.

"What the fuck!" Rory shouted in disbelief as she and Abraham shared yet another look before darting forwards to the woman on the ground. Abraham got to her first, helping the lady up.

Rory launched herself at a walker, stabbing it in the eye before shooting another that got too close to Abraham and Francine. She killed another walker before feeling a tug on her collar. The girl swivelled round and nearly stabbed Abraham in his arm, but he grabbed the child's wrist before she could.

The girl called out a small apology before he was practically dragging her to the digger. He pushed Francine inside and looked for Rory only to see her climbing on the vehicle, hanging off to slam the door shut with her foot.

The two grinned at eachother as they became surrounded by the dead. "Mother dick."

Rory began shooting as Abraham crawled under the digger before firing at the dead underneath, coming back out the other side. He looked up to see Rory peering down at him before Francine opened the door and he threw her his gun. "You take out the ass end. Rory keep doing what your doing. I got the uglies in the front."

Rory let out a loud laugh as Abraham had somehow gotten a weapon which resembled a mace. She watched as the man skilfully swung the metal, demolishing the heads of the dead. Between Rory and Francine shooting from the truck and Abraham on the ground, it didn't take long for the three to make their way through all the dead. What was left of the small herd was now on the ground in bits and pieces.

After a small moment in which the three stood in silence, Abraham helped Rory off of the truck as Francine climbed out too. Once he was positive Rory's two feet were firmly on the ground, and had checked she wasn't hurt, he marched over to Tobin and the others. Rory watched with baited breath as Abraham pushed Tobin against a car.

"That how it works with you?" The ginger scrutinised. "You leave people behind to die?"

"We have a system." Tobin tried to defend himself as Rory and Francine walked up to them. "Tell him, Francine, we have a-"

Francine punched Tobin in the face. "Asshole." The woman breathed out as Rory stifled her laughter into Abrahams arm.

"Hey." The guy Rory didn't know spoke up. She leaned against Abrahams arm, the man ruffling her hair out of instinct. "All that noise is bound to draw more. I say we call it and start fresh in the morning, all right?"

"Screw that." Abraham stated calmly. "Francine, you good?"

"Got at least three hours of daylight left." The woman hinted. Rory smiled faintly, maybe all of them weren't so bad.

"I want two lookouts." Abraham called out to the rest of the guys. "One in the bucket and one in the trucks. Should give us more than enough warning if more are coming after the bash and pop. Now pull the cobwebs out of your ass and move! We got a wall to build."

•••

Rory had hitched a ride back to Alexandria with Tobin, not trusting the man to not trip over his own gun and spontaneously die on his way back. They made small talk, but Rory got out of the truck at the first chance she got. Puffing out a breath, she began walking to Ricks house wanting to see her baby sister and maybe talk with Carl. About halfway down the road, Sam began following her.

"Sam, we're not friends, go away." Rory told the boy as he continued to follow her.

"We don't have to be friends." The boy begun. "I just wanted to ask you a question."

"Alright." Rory sighed, slowing down. "Shoot."

"Why... why did you steal your gun?"

"To help me feel more safe." Rory answered truthfully, the two children coming to a stop. "Because sometimes you need to protect yourself."

"Can you get me a gun?" Sam asked the girl, she furrowed her brows as she looked to the boy.

"Why do you want one?" Rory asked sceptically, she highly doubted he even knew how to use one.

"It's not for me." Sam spoke quietly.

"Who's it for?" Rory questioned the boy at the same low volume as she tilted her head to the left.

She wasn't friends with the boy, but he was worrying her a little. She knew about Ricks suspicions regarding his family, yet she didn't know if he was correct. Talking with the boy now made her rethink.

"Sam, who's it for?" Rory pressed, yet that was the wrong move, the boy darted down the street. Rory sighed before rubbing at her face.

The girl found herself knocking on the door to Sam's house not long after. When the door finally opened, she stepped back a little as Pete stood infront of her.

"Hi. Rory, right?" The man asked. The girl cringed inwardly. It was Ivory to him.

"Yeah." The girl nodded as the man looked at her.

"Do you need something?" The man questioned. "Not feeling well?" Rory was confused for a moment before she remembered he was a doctor.

"Uh, I was with Sam just now, is he okay?" Rory stuttered a little, trying to look inside but Pete moved so she couldn't.

"Why wouldn't he be?" The man spoke as he leant down a little.

"Can I.. can I talk to Jesse?" Rory asked, changing her weight from foot to foot.

"Not a good time." The man smiled falsely before he went to close the door.

"Hey, that's rude!" Rory panicked a little and pushed it back open as she yelled. She wasn't prepared for the man to grab her wrist harshly, the girl biting her lip, hard as she felt her stitches pop.

"I said it's not a good time." The man pushed Rory backwards by her wrist and she immediately clutched it to her chest as the door was slammed in her face. She didn't waste a moment before running to her house.

As she rushed through the door, she made her way to the kitchen where Carol was sitting with Rick. They both stood up as the girl entered, tears shining in her eyes. She refused to let them fall over something as stupid as popped stitches.

"Hey, what's wrong? What happened?" Rick asked his girl as she slumped into his arms.

"Pete's hurtin' Jesse." Rory mumbled into the man's chest. Unknown to her, Carol and him shared a look. "I went to his house to check on Sam." Rory continued. "He wanted me to get him a gun to protect his mom."

"And Pete did this to you?" Rick asked, hidden anger in his voice as he softly grasped Rory's arm, small blotches of blood coming through the bandages, a bruise forming already. He felt Rory nod into his chest as fury burned in his gut.

He wanted Pete dead.

•••
does anybody have any clue on how old Carl is in season 6?? I'm so confused???

Anyways please don't forget to vote and comment! <3