I was starving. There we were Gabby and I eating ourselves to fill our empty stomach. It was splendid to have such a meal high up in the air. What a feeling. I loved the experience. After our meal Gabby we was sleepy. I excused her and she went to take a nap.

I on the other hand went and sat opposite Jerald. He looked surprised. What I've come to learn is that he isn't a talker-tive guy. Also his easily angered by little things.

"Will you seat there looking at me like that?" he asked.

"Now you're chatty."I teased him.

" The hell! You are so annoying. I don't know how Max deals with you. "

" He doesn't. Guess he hasn't figured out how to tame me. "I bragged.

" Don't get your hopes high little one. He's just enjoying and taking his time. When you get to know him better... "he dragged.

" Then what? "I was curious to know.

" Then... Do you wanna play board games?"he asked.

Clearly he was avoiding the question. I let it go because maybe it's something that Max prefers to tell me.

" Sure. "

Compared to not being chatty, he was good at playing board games. Unfortunately board games are not my thing. I kept loosing to him. He seemed pretty happy playing the games. I kept asking for more even though he warned me that I'd loose in the end. After couple of games I was good at it. I'd win time to time, but he'd win majority.

"Let's play PS games." I spoke.

The way he closed his eyes said that he knew nothing about those. At least this I'd win for sure.

 At least this I'd win for sure

Well he's an easy learner. We were at per with each other. We laughed, joked and pushed each other to make the other loose.

" I see why he's gotten head over hills on you for a pretty short time." he spoke out of the blues after the last game.

"What do you mean?" I asked before sipping from a half glass of Mexican red wine.

"Nothing in particular."

I felt as if he was hiding something. Better not bring his unwanted dark side with asking too many questions. We decided to watch an action movie. It seemed like he's more into that. Maybe that's why he is the leader of the body guard team. Action movies not being my thing I became sleepy.

"You should probably get some sleep." he spoke switching off the television.

"Yah." I agreed with him.

I slowly made my way to where he had directed me.