This Night Never gonna end

Do you ever think your life sucks and it was totally unfair?

And only You have to face all the troubles while others around you are always happy...

And you have to sacrifice a lot just for a tiny little bit of happiness ...

Maybe that's not always true.

Just maybe everybody on this earth faces an equal amount of happiness and sadness..It's just that the time you experience your part of happiness/sadness in your life is at a different time than theirs..

Just think once...

***

Like here in our story right now, Our rogue wolf thinking like ,it's totally unfair that series of bad events keeps happening to him .He doesn't even know how the hell his life turned out like this??

what's gonna happen tomorrow??will he be alive till tomorrow??if something happened to him what about my ......
His trail of thoughts continued like this while he was currently locked up in pack prison.

On the other side ,Our alpha mile thinks it is unfair for him that the moon goddess gave him a bloody rogue as his soulmate

Right now he is very angry. Even after finishing his run ,his anger did not subside,if anything it was doubled. he is nowhere near calm.

when he came to his room he started breaking all the furniture in his anger .Not only did he damage the whole room,he also ended up injuring his own hand in the process of doing it .

Our alpha was in so much anger that he didn't even notice that a piece of glass cut his hand, but that was only for a few minutes before the cut was healed very fast without him knowing it,thanks to his powerful healing abilities

Our alpha was in so much anger that he didn't even notice that a piece of glass cut his hand, but that was only for a few minutes before the cut was healed very fast without him knowing it,thanks to his powerful healing abilities.perks of being an alpha wolf.

After some time when  he knows he calmed himself ,he went towards prison to have a talk with His mate

After some time when  he knows he calmed himself ,he went towards prison to have a talk with His mate .

***

On the other side our rogue wolf was sitting silently inside prison
thinking an idea of how to plan his escape.

Suddenly two pack warriors came inside the prison room and tied our rogue wolf to the wall with chains.

Big came inside the room

"Getting comfy, aren't we??" said big mocking our rogue wolf.

"What's his deal,does Santa will give him an extra present or what for messing with me" thought our rogue wolf in his mind.

Big continued....

" How dare you to cross our pack lands rogue,even a normal wolf think twice before stepping their foot here. everyone knows enough to not to mess with greeny rose pack and our alpha mile.

Now,you will pay with your life for your mistake of coming here, in the hands of our alpha.but before that i will have some fun with you" said big and laughed wickedly .

He had a whip in his hand.

Our rogue wolf was shocked not because of seeing the whip in big's hand but upon learning that he was in greeny rose pack.

he heard many stories about this pack and especially alpha mile,how much of a cruel and merciless person he is.

He started blaming himself for the trouble he brought upon himself even if it was un intentional.

A sudden sound of whip slashing against his skin broke his thoughts.

Big started his torture on our rogue wolf.the whip in his hands is not a normal one.this one has thorns on either side which will pierce any thick skin.

One after one big started slashing our rogue wolf without mercy. With every strike our rogue wolf started losing a quite a lot of blood and also his consciousness.

 With every strike our rogue wolf started losing a quite a lot of blood and also his consciousness

"I don't care whatever happened to me.but what about my ....."
Thoughts of our rogue wolf got interrupted by another slash made by big.

With every second it is becoming worse for our roguewolf.he is losing all hope and thought may be this is his end.

At that very moment...

'"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING GAMMA" came an angry voice.

Alpha mile stood at the entrance of the door.

By that time our rogue wolf already fell into un consciousness.

~To be continued