I don't want to die already...

" I-I was wrong. I shouldn't have shown up. I-I thought I-I hid well but I d-don't know how Evelyn f-found me. I'm s-sorry, it won't happen a-again. " I say through my sobs.

I don't know what exactly I'm apologising for. I did no wrong but he is always pissed with everything. Pissed with my existence.

I really shouldn't have shown up there.

How many times I have implored my father not to bring me along with him to his business parties, especially parties happening in the devil's house. But my father does it anyway.

I can't help it because I was his only family to show others as his after all. I sometimes pity him so I give it in.

But I hate to face this particular person again and again. He's a bad boy. A psychopath.

He's the reason I have no friends in school or anywhere to play with. He hates me and hurts me if I'm seen with anyone.

I should've really avoided them.

" Please let me go, Wolff. I-I swear it won't happen again. I'll stay away from everyone like you wanted." I cry out struggling against his grip.

" Lie. You're lying, little piglet. " Kyng drawls hoarsely, his angry chuckle averse and unhallowed.

" You like him. I bet if I leave your hand right now you'll go running back to him. Just like how that day, you ran towards him instead of me. Just like how you chose him over me. "

Kyng's jaw ticked, his eyes venturous, dripping with threatening menace.

" You were supposed to stay with me, in my mansion that day. But you f***ing chose him, you went with him to his house instead of staying in mine. It hurt, Rose."

" It f***ing kills me. What did you see in that f***er you immediately became an obedient silly mutt for him? "

The visceral ferocity he held in his abrasive voice expands panic and dread across my lungs.

I can't breathe.

" Ah, is it because of what he told you? That he'll tell on us to our parents. Act all big, powerful brother by beating us up? Stop us from bullying you? " Kyng drawls in a mocking tone looming over me, letting out a dark chuckle.

" I mean....do you really think the buffoonery behaviour of his will scare me, keep me away from you, Rosaline Gray? "

" F***, that f***er is not even blood related to you. What is his problem? Does he like you or something. Should I just break his legs then.... regardless of he's Evelyn's brother? He won't be able to get up for life long. "

God...he's a psycho.

" No. Wolff, please. It's not like what you think. I was at fault for being there. It's not their fault. I-I don't like him. I won't play with him anymore. Please. " I hold his hand imploring him against my will.

Because I know the consequences are nightmare inducing when he's mad.

He has even hurt my father because of me and made it look like an accident. Yes, he has that evil power.

He'll make it seem like the opposite person is at fault, not the other way around.

" I'm sorry..." Tears flowed down my eyes, struggling to hold his hand. Ashamed of myself for showing him my weak side. Again and again.

I don't want him to hurt anyone because of me.

" You're sorry? Sorry for what? Falling for him and causing all this mess? " He grits his teeth, getting very mad.