remorse

Hi guys, thank you all for the vote, comment and support for my short story"Just you and me"

Means a lot to me❤️

My exams got postponed in middle that's why this update,hope all remember this story 😜.

........

Meena along with Jeeva came back home and as per customs they were welcomed warmly by all. Both of them sat down and seeing Jeeva after a long time advik jumped to his lap.

Jeeva patted the little bud happily followed by doing the other rituals. Kanna was helping his father while kathir was standing there quietly with a sad face. Jeeva noticed this and asked about it to kanna "dei kathir yen oru maari irukan??"

"Adha aprom solren ippo inda muruku sapdu ..."he gave the snack and went out disappointing Jeeva...Ivana poi keten paaru...enna sollanum....

The new couple went to their room while others all dispersed. Advik was playing around and kathir went to lift him to divert his mind but advik refused "ponga...chittappa...naa unga kita pesa maten..."

Kathir was confused "yenda???" and the little boy replied"nenga romba bad boy agitinga....nethu mullai akka va nenga azha vechinga.... naa paaten....avanga azhudukitte parvathy aunty oda ponanga..."

Adults always have the mindset that they know everything and whatever they do that is right. But kids are more observant. They learn and observe from the people around. They don't know what is right or wrong but for sure they know whether it would hurt anyone feelings. Advik saw mullai taking parvathy hand and moving out the place in tears. He doesn't know nor have the capacity to understand what the issue was but all he could see was mullai was hurt and the reason was kathir.

Kathir felt bad hearing that from advik. Even the small child could see what he has done was wrong. The child spoke"nethu ennaku motor car vangikuduthanga chittappa....enna eppovum sirika veppanga.....yen chittappa avanga kita kovama pesininga??? Naa ippo unga mela kovama iruken..."saying so he ran away with his little toy.

Kathir went to his room feeling the miserable pain in him. How much even the little kid liked her. She is something so special and precious. Even in their childhood he use to like her. They both use to play, fight and have fun together.

She was his happiness and vividly he started to remember his favourite young age stories.

Once during vacation kathir,kanna,jeeva and all boys were playing hide and seek in their home. Mullai came there to share the happy news of winning first place in running race but to her disappointment she couldn't find anyone. She ran to the backyard and near the tree she could see Kathir hiding behind.

She called him"kathiruu..."

"Shh ...."he asked her to be quiet and signalled her to move out. But she didn't instead she went closeby and whispered"enna panringa ellarum???kanna enga??"

"Ei ... nanga hide and seek valayadurom...kanna kita naa matakudadhu.... pesama iru..."kathir told and mullai became silent after that. Both of them were hiding behind the tree and kanna came to that direction to find anyone.

That time a crab was coming near kathir's leg. Mullai saw that and gestured kathir to move or look down but he was so busy in hiding himself"mulla.. pesama iru... kanna Inga dhan irukan...."

Mullai tried her best to move the crab out but it was coming even more closer to them. Knowing that if she makes any sound kathir would be irritated or if it bites him it would be painful, she kept her leg in front and tha crab bite her. Kanna correctly at that time moved inside his house and seeing no one around mullai started to whince in pain.