•<Page 7>•<Again and Again>•

She is the Melody of the Heart
which Soul yearns to play in a loop
Again and Again

She is a drop of the first rain
The Petrichor
after the prolonged drought,
inducing composure to Earth's longing
Again and Again

She is the ocean
when tried to deplete with ill,
give rise to maims over the flesh,
The T-sunami
that destructs if messed up
Again and Again

She is the elixir of Life,
Arising the dawn of saffron sentiments.
My serenity of Life,
penetrating tranquillity in the soul
Again and Again

She is the petal of a blossom
I earned the chance to insure
Again and Again

She is the epitome of my life,
Justification of Anirudh's Existence
Again and Again

She is My Bondita
Again and Again
and FOREVER.

The city-wedded Bird pair mosqued through the fringe of glorious moonlight. Anirudh kept down the pen over the Diary in which he was composing some depthful phrases. The demure breeze creased his rosy cheek emanating the fervour quivers of chills in his spine.

He leaned back closing his eyes over the Study chair.

The heart is sentimental and effortlessly fills up with emotions. It emits its feelings through the eyes.

The whole Haveli was empty. To attend a wedding in Kolkata. Unaware of the ethereal union gonna take place in their House.

A faint aroma of Rose and Sandalwood mixing in the flowing air occupied his nostrils with the delicacy of Coffee. Jingles of Payala (anklets) rang through his ears increasing the pace of his heartbeats. He gulped and yanked a book to cover his face. Hiding his smile to fake sternness.

Anirudh Roy Choudhary was a goner.
Unaware of the fact that Love and Plaster can't be left hidden for long.

Bondita stood with a shy grin on her face. Staring at her husband with all the love of the world she has. The infinite depths of love she has for HIM. Her eyes wooed at his White Waistcoat over his Yellow Shirt. Raking through his strong arms that every time holds as their most precise possession.

However, she furrowed keeping the Coffee mug over the table. Placing her hands over her hips she scowled at him. Oop! Not him actually, but more at his Books. Her Sautan. She has grown jealous from childhood to adulthood. She glared at it furiously before storming towards the door.

Anirudh furrowed behind the book. With the fading noise of anklets, his frown deepened when, "Is there any new trend of reading Ulti Kitab, PatiBabu", She mocked as she walked out, yearning for a glimpse of her.

The book slipped from his hand in hesitation when his lips parted as he noticed the edge of her pink cotton saree. Her luscious raven curled from bottom hairs swayed through the end rendering erratic palpitation in his heart.

She was wearing this saree today?

No one is at home?